Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

that was so bitchy!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:24 AM
  • 7 Replies

i made a post last night about asking if it was wrong to ask people to bring a gift to my DD's birthday party. and OMG do i feel like such a bitch now. i think i was just upset but seriously, i cant even imagine why i would say something like that! thats just awful of me!

ugh. i feel like a shitty person for real

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
hatinnd
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:30 AM

We've all been there!   I suppose you'll get bashed for admitting it now!  -  I hope not, it takes a big person to come back and say that.

*         DO NOT buy a car from Tommy Denic of Palatine or Roselle, IL.  You can see why on my page.....  Or visit youtube: keyword (tdenic)    Help me save others from this misery...

loves_her_baby
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:31 AM

Quoting hatinnd:

We've all been there!   I suppose you'll get bashed for admitting it now!  -  I hope not, it takes a big person to come back and say that.

it cant be any worse then how bad i got bashed for posting that! lol

Cafeolait
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:34 AM

I don't understand why you would feel bad? You were only asking a question. I personally would never go to a bday without a gift, I think it's rude.

Fuzzys_mommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:35 AM
No big deal
loves_her_baby
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:39 AM

Quoting Cafeolait:

I don't understand why you would feel bad? You were only asking a question. I personally would never go to a bday without a gift, I think it's rude.

because i think its the way i said it, like i expected everyone to bring a gift...but they said that it wasnt about presents just celebration. lol i guess i was the odd man out!

Cafeolait
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:43 AM

It's always about the pressies when you're a kid!! I love the look on the birthday child's face when you get them something special. In NZ it's tradition to get presents, would be strange if people went without one.....even if it's homemade.

Quoting loves_her_baby:

Quoting Cafeolait:

because i think its the way i said it, like i expected everyone to bring a gift...but they said that it wasnt about presents just celebration. lol i guess i was the odd man out!

babie113
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:45 AM

hugs your not the bitch trust me lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)