Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Almost wet my pants!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:49 AM
  • 8 Replies

when my fiance is super tired he sleep talks / moves, we have a one week old and he stayed up literally all night last night so i could actually get some sleep, hes sleeping now, he'd been mumbling alot and moving his hands around, i was standing next to the bed checking on our daughter,  he rolls over and says girl if theres one thing ur good at its that, smacked my ass rolled back over and started snoring, lol

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
JAJA_Steele
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:53 AM

lol thats hilarious, hubby and I hit eachother in our sleep, I cant tell you how many times I took an elbow to the face or something lol, night before last I completely smacked him in the face in the middle of the night lol

Naivenewcomer
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:53 AM

LOL!

Okiemamatoo3
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:54 AM

OMG wow that is funny i would have wet myself LOL

Amanda0423
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:59 AM

Quoting JAJA_Steele:

lol thats hilarious, hubby and I hit eachother in our sleep, I cant tell you how many times I took an elbow to the face or something lol, night before last I completely smacked him in the face in the middle of the night lol

our house isn't finished yet so we are staying with my parents, on two twin beds, i move alot in my sleep and have woken up to him moving his bed away from mine cause ive icked him or smacked him in the face

staggsl
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:02 AM

one night my husband woke me up by opening the bedroom door and he started talking.  I sat up and asked him what he was doing and he said he was talking to the people under the stairs.  He said he was trying to help them.

Amanda0423
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:06 AM

lol, a few weeks ago he said " lay off the crack homegirl"

staggsl
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:08 AM

hahaha I dont think I would ever get any sleep with him around

Amanda0423
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:18 AM

for the last week ive been up all night with our new born so its actually been quite entertainging! lol only down fall is i had a c section and it still kinda hurts to laugh

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)