• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How did I do with these? *edit for poll please*

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:27 AM
  • 36 Replies

Poll

Question: How much would you pay for one bow?

Options:

other please explain :)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 33

View Results

I am taking some photos for my etsy and wanted to know how you all like these. Do they show off my product? I just got photo shop adobe and was playing around with th tutorials. Also how much would you pay for one of these type of bows. If you have a boy or don do bows dont say I wouldnt get them just say nothing on the price and comment about my photo job please. I have a craft fair comming up and need some help decidingon pricing and if I should displey photos like these at my stand.

This Last photo was jsut to show my headbands. They fit newborns to 18 months comfortably :) They are interchangeable too so you can add any clips on it. This is just my american doll so its like a newborns head lol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NattysMommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:30 AM

The first photo is very cute but I can't really see the detail in the bows. The second photo looks good!

darcyk10
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:33 AM

Quoting NattysMommy:

The first photo is very cute but I can't really see the detail in the bows. The second photo looks good!

Yeah I will have some close ups on them these were my first color black and white photos lol. The second one I like because it shows the detail on it too :)

NattysMommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:37 AM

My DD won't let me put anything in her hair but these pics make me wish she would! I love to edit. I really do love the first pic just not to show off the bows! And for your first time, you did a great job!

Quoting darcyk10:

Quoting NattysMommy:

Yeah I will have some close ups on them these were my first color black and white photos lol. The second one I like because it shows the detail on it too :)

kiralyn
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:38 AM

love the pictures and the bows..good job :)

darcyk10
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:40 AM

lol Ive been yankin on her hair since she was born. I throw on yo gabba gabba and when she wants to run away I act all excited and say LOOK WHATS ON TV lol. Then she says woah and sits there a little longer lol. This is another pic I did in the same batch but like the bubble one better lol.

Quoting NattysMommy:

My DD won't let me put anything in her hair but these pics make me wish she would! I love to edit. I really do love the first pic just not to show off the bows! And for your first time, you did a great job!

Quoting darcyk10:

Quoting NattysMommy:

Babyd0ll49
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:42 AM

the way to come up with a price is...take the price of all that you use to make these...

example: 2 rolls of ribbon...3.00, 1 roll of thread..1.00, 1 pakage of clips..2.00..add them up<6.00>..then take how many bows you make from this..15...take the 6.00 divided by 15<.40>then add 25 to 50%...that will give you the price for each bow...i would say about 1.50 each

NattysMommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:45 AM

LoL that wouldn't work for me, my DD has sensory issues. That pic is too cute! I love the face she is making!

Quoting darcyk10:

lol Ive been yankin on her hair since she was born. I throw on yo gabba gabba and when she wants to run away I act all excited and say LOOK WHATS ON TV lol. Then she says woah and sits there a little longer lol. This is another pic I did in the same batch but like the bubble one better lol.

Quoting NattysMommy:

Quoting darcyk10:

Quoting NattysMommy:

darcyk10
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:48 AM

ummm youre forgetting time and energy 1.50 isnt worth the time to make them.

Quoting Babyd0ll49:

the way to come up with a price is...take the price of all that you use to make these...

example: 2 rolls of ribbon...3.00, 1 roll of thread..1.00, 1 pakage of clips..2.00..add them up<6.00>..then take how many bows you make from this..15...take the 6.00 divided by 15<.40>then add 25 to 50%...that will give you the price for each bow...i would say about 1.50 each

happymum2010
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:16 AM

i love them both :)

darcyk10
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:00 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)