Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am getting really close to my due date and I am miserable.. How about you?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:10 AM
  • 5 Replies

Good morning everyone! Its 4am here in oregon and I CANT sleep for the life of me. I am 33 weeks pregnant I am ready for this child now... lol she feels like she is going to fall out. I get to see my new doctor today for the first time since I switched doctors and Im a little nervous. 

Anyways I was wondering this

How did you stay comfy and relaxed when you were getting closer and just everything was uncomfortable?

My baby sits really low right now and she is so low that even when I am laying down with my feet propped There is so much pressure that I wonder at anytime if she could just fall out. Even though I know that wont happen. 

I cant sleep, Im never hungry so my husband has to get onto me about eating at least something light. My legs feel so cramped  so i try to stretch a lot but its not helping much. I feel like a horrible mom because My 3 year old DD just wants to play and be crazy all the time but I cant handle it right now at least I haven't been able to for the last few day, I am really irritable, I went to the chiropractor to have them aline me and he was able to but didn't want to do the whole thing so he wants me to come in again soon before the baby born because he said if i'm up to shape on my back it should help with labor.

Anyways SORRY its so long. I cant sleep and have nothing else to do.

Pregnancy ticker

Non-CIO Momma, Non-Smoker, Non-Drinker, Married, Loving mother of one beautiful Princess and One on the way, Will be a memeber of the Latter-Day Saints Of Jesus Christ As Of November 28th, 2009, Pro-Life (Because Babies dont have a choice), Computer Geek, Family Orinented, SAHM, loves to Volunteer, On PA, Thrift Store Shop-A-Holic Heck of a mom Who loves her family and friends and Wouldnt trade them for the world
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
rowansmum
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:14 AM

Dunno what to tell you,  we were moving while I was at your point and DH was being a jerk so I was pretty distracted. 

Sparkyfire
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:16 AM

I slept in a recliner or our couch bed with the head propped up. it could fold the head to be at an angle. lots of baths and showers and i forced myself to eat too.

Don't worry mama it will be over soon an you will have a wonderful lil one to hold

mnmsmom2008
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:20 AM

I didn't, I still felt like I was going to throw up 24-7 and I had sciatica so bad I could barely walk.  lol, I think in general, pregnancy is miserable. 

SeductiveMomma
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:27 AM

LOL When I was pregnant with my DD I loved every bit of it. It was so easy and simple and wonderful, right when she came out I asked for another lol but this pregnancy just SUCKS! Makes me not want anymore kids lol

Quoting mnmsmom2008:

I didn't, I still felt like I was going to throw up 24-7 and I had sciatica so bad I could barely walk.  lol, I think in general, pregnancy is miserable. 

Pregnancy ticker

Non-CIO Momma, Non-Smoker, Non-Drinker, Married, Loving mother of one beautiful Princess and One on the way, Will be a memeber of the Latter-Day Saints Of Jesus Christ As Of November 28th, 2009, Pro-Life (Because Babies dont have a choice), Computer Geek, Family Orinented, SAHM, loves to Volunteer, On PA, Thrift Store Shop-A-Holic Heck of a mom Who loves her family and friends and Wouldnt trade them for the world
savannahsmom01
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:33 AM

I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL IVE GOT 2 MONTHS 2 GO & FEEL LIKE A DERN BEACHED WHALE LOL!!! I HAVE CHOLESTASIS SO I ITCH CONSTANTLYUGHHHH!! IVE SLEPT ON THE COUCH FOR THE LAST 2 MONTHS CANT SLEEP IN OUR BED ITS A PILLOW TOP & SETS UP REALLY HIGH SO I SINK IN IT & FEEL LIKE I NEED A CRANE TO GET ME UP THE 2 OR 3 TIMES I GET UP AT NIGHT!!!  I DONT HAVE ANY APPETITE EITHER THOUGHT THAT WAS JUST ME.YEA MISERABLE WOULD BE THE CORRECT WORD FOR ME TOO.GOOD LUCK MOMA IT WONT BE TOO MUCH LONGER FOR EITHER OF UShugs 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)