Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How freakin' hard is it to fill the damn thing out and mail it back in??

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:48 AM
  • 165 Replies

You know what I'm talking about. The Census. How hard is it, really? People whine, they complain, they bitch, seriously. It takes 5 minutes and the thing is even pre posted so you don't even have to dig out the 43 pennies to mail it. The national average is 50%. That's ridiculous. Only have the people getting it are mailing it back in. Wanna know what the average is for MY city? 39%!!!! WTF? But I'm sure when funding time roles around, everyone will be on their high horse then.....

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MikeysMom51108
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:48 AM

I haven't even received one yet...

alwayzsmiling82
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:49 AM

i put it in the mailbox the day after I got it......:)

Sparkyfire
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:50 AM

I've been tryin to get it done but lil guy kept us busy shortly after we got it. hes asleep now an mail hasn't ran yet so i'ma get it done real quick.

Shauna71904
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:50 AM

what about if you still haven't gotten one?!?! haha I have called them and the dumb nuts still have not sent me one! I tried but I guess only the people who DONT want to send them in get them... shame

OneToughMami

Isn't postage 44 cents? lol

imthatgirl728

I just keep forgetting....it's really not a priority to me.

mommy22boyz357
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:51 AM

Quoting Sparkyfire:

I've been tryin to get it done but lil guy kept us busy shortly after we got it. hes asleep now an mail hasn't ran yet so i'ma get it done real quick.

I think the deadline is today, hopefully alot of people will mail them in today.

DanielleK21
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:51 AM

I mailed it in with in a couple days of getting it. I was gone on vacation the day it came in so obviously I couldn't do it then. Doesn't the city get money for each person living there? For schools etc? So why wouldn't people want to have a better community?

mommy22boyz357
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:52 AM

Quoting OneToughMami:

Isn't postage 44 cents? lol

lol, I thought I might be wrong on that, it keeps going up a penny....

justgrape723
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:52 AM

I mailed mine back the next day. If the mailman would have/could have waited for me to fill it out I would have handed it right back to him.

Too many people are paranoid about the government finding out info about them.........It doesn't really ask any personal questions as far as I am concerned. I thought there would be more in depth questions than what there was.

Some people just do not have a clue. They would rather have the Gov. spend millions of $$$ to hire people to go door to door than to just mail it in the next day .....IJS

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)