Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How is everyone's morning going?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:08 AM
  • 6 Replies

I woke up in a really bitchy mood this morning. Its because my period is here and during my period is the longest stretch I go without sex lol. DH even told me to go back to bed and wake up on the right side lol. I told him I was sorry for being in such a bad mood and he understood.

I finally got done with my jury duty yesterday. It was an interesting case with and interesting outcome but we were there until almost 7 last night to keep from having to go back this morning, so alas I am back at work.

How is everyones morning going?

Did you or are you working full time, juggling kids, a career and who knows what else? If so click on the picture to share your stories!

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Plus-size-mommy
by StarBaby on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:14 AM

Doing okay here. Got my hubby with an April Fool's joke this morning so that was awesome.

I have a Dr's appt tomorrow that I'm kinda worried about though, I'm getting my IUD removed, ugh!

oboe_chik
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:16 AM

Crap it is april fools day today isn't it. I completely forgot. Ill have to think of something to get hubby with.

Good luck at the dr office. I stay out of there as much as possible lol.

Quoting Plus-size-mommy:

Doing okay here. Got my hubby with an April Fool's joke this morning so that was awesome.

I have a Dr's appt tomorrow that I'm kinda worried about though, I'm getting my IUD removed, ugh!

Did you or are you working full time, juggling kids, a career and who knows what else? If so click on the picture to share your stories!

burch731
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:16 AM

So far my morning has just been the usual ~ nothing too interesting.  I got 1 kid dressed & off to school & I've gotten the other 2 dressed & getting ready to go to pre-school with one of them.  My daycare kids haven't showed up so I'm not sure if they are coming today or not.  I did get the dishes done that my husband so nicely left for me last night when I was at work. 

CookieQueen67
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:17 AM

I'm cranky today. Not sure why. I have no patience. My FIL (88 yrs old) lives with us and has since 1997. He's not a very nice person to get along with. He wouldn't stop talking this morning. It was before I had my coffee and I just wanted some peace and quiet. Guess it wasn't meant to be today.

Dragonfly0004
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:18 AM

My morning is going pretty good! I got my oldest son 1st thing this morning with  April Fools Joke!

i.heart.rachel
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:20 AM

SO much drama that I've already made 2 posts about it - and it's only 8:00. Go figure LOL.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)