Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Remember the CPS calls I made?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:16 AM
  • 63 Replies

I was at the bus stop this morning with Jenelle (busy confronting another parent about their grandchild calling her a lesbian), and I hear "HEY.. HEY YOU.. COME HERE". I walked over when I was done and the lady FLIPPED OUT on me and was like "Are you the one who brought my daughter home the other day and is saying I'm a bad mom?" I said "Hmm.. no idea what you're talking about, sorry" and started to walk off. (Though of course I *DID* know what she was talking about.. though I didn't call her a bad mom to anyone but you guys lol)

At this point I'm thanking the good Lord I have my 3 y/o in the wrap on my belly or we'd be knocking fists...

So, the woman follows me (she's in a van I'm on foot). She was telling me how "they" (her kid and boyfriend) said it was "a big woman at the top of the hill" that brought her 3 year old home and now CPS visited her. I said there's lots of big women up there.. she said "no I mean tall" (I'm 6'2").

Apparently it was the FIRST time CPS investigated her even though I called 3 times and was told the first time someone looked into it.

She said "Yeah.. when Peyton was by the creek, someone brought her home." I said "Really? Your daughter was by the creek? Thank GOD someone brought her home.. she could've drowned." She got all flustered and said "That's not the point.. I was at work.. I AM FURIOUS and I better not find out who did it or we are gonna have problems".

Hmmmmm... most hated mom at the bus stop award goes toooooooooooo meeeee.... lol.

BTW.. We don't live in like a super trashy area so I'm not sure why there's so much SHIT going on.. but UGH.. I feel like I should be on Jerry Springer.

OH and on a side note, to make things worse, she had TWO kids in the back of her van - one was 1 and the other was the 3 y/o - and the 3 y/o was not even in a car seat. So guess what? I called the local sheriff's department (we are right outside city limits). Hope the bitch gets caught.

Want to know more about me? Follow my blog. Would love to see you there. (nelliebugs-swaps.blogspot.com)

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anna_mccall
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:18 AM

hmmm I still baffled why her daughter was by the creek and she was at work, and she doesn't see anything wrong with that.

sherry132
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:18 AM

Why aren't you admitting you did it?

Anyway, glad the kids are at least being checked on.

hatinnd
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:19 AM

Hahaa!   Good for you!  (I'd bring a bat to the bus stop for awhile!)

*         DO NOT buy a car from Tommy Denic of Palatine or Roselle, IL.  You can see why on my page.....  Or visit youtube: keyword (tdenic)    Help me save others from this misery...

alwayzsmiling82

I am glad they finally checked up on it!

mymaddiegrl2

yall got a lot of drama at that bus stop!

pinkfairy0206

o my goodness!! sounds like trash!! i hope she doesn't do anything to you or your family!

Cavalrybaby02
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:20 AM

Quoting anna_mccall:

hmmm I still baffled why her daughter was by the creek and she was at work, and she doesn't see anything wrong with that.

This. 

amber_1024
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:21 AM

Admitting it to someone whose pissed off, only causes more problems... and probably a revenge...

Quoting sherry132:

Why aren't you admitting you did it?

That is awesome that CPS finally got off their ass and did something...

katnjaquesmom
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:21 AM

wow....you are gunna get it.....lol    j/k    I htink you are doing the right thing.    she quite obviously isn't fit to have children!

MiddletonFamily
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:22 AM

LOL, Keep it up, someone needs to protect those kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)