• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

April Fool's.................

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:22 AM
  • 20 Replies

so how many pranks have you pulled on people today so far?  I told my neice that I was pregnant again and she's flipping out cause I had my tubes tied when I had my youngest dd lol

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chaotic_Rayne
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:24 AM

I texted my mom last night and told her I thought I was in labor... she only asked what made me think that.... I just told her b/c its April Fools day and I suck at this, lol.
It was 12:00 at night and she was trying to sleep..... Yea, I really do suck at this, lol.

RaeLynn1221
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:25 AM

3 two failed :(

amber_1024
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:26 AM

None, I'm @ work... blegh!!!\

But come on fess up, what were the pranks you guys pulled??

mrsJLA
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:27 AM

One and waiting to see if it works.

JenB1983
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:28 AM

I posted on my facebook~

Jen Chabot Brouillard OMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!! Xander is going to be a big brother!

Xander is my youngest.  And DH got fixed when he was 2 months old.  LOL  After the first 2 replies I said it was a joke...but apparently people aren't reading that.  LOL

momto3brats
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:30 AM

what were they?

Quoting RaeLynn1221:

mikiemom
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:34 AM

Let's see, I called Dh and told him there was an accident on the bridge - luckily for him, I gave in and told him april fools before he committed to going 1/2 hour out of his way to get to work.

DS is visiting his dad this week (spring break) so I called him this morning and told him that his gecko was shedding and her skin looked purple underneath. He was actually disappointed when I told him april fools her skin was really just yellow.

I got my admin assistant this morning, told her that the Gov contracting office called and said that she had used completely wrong charge codes last month. I'm still worried she may kill me later.

I've got one planned for my engineering team later - wish me luck.

RaeLynn1221
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:35 AM

Well first I froze water last night then added a little bit of fresh water on top to give my kids, my 5 year old noticed right off the bat...little smartie. Then I texted DH and told him the dog ran off but he never checked his phone until he got home grrrr. Then I told my aunt I got a pos HPT. I have my tubes tied and was acting worried about having a tubal pregnancy. She fell for it.

Quoting momto3brats:

what were they?

Quoting RaeLynn1221:

PhatAttack
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:36 AM

I got my DF. Earlier this week I decided to get a new job making WAY more money. ( DF makes less then I now and he could never support us alone) Well I gave my notice and tomarrow is my last day.

I texted him this moring and told him that the guy i have been talking to about the job called and told me the position had been canceled. I then texted him and told him my current boss said once I put my term papers in to HR it's a done deal.

You thought I shot him. He musta pulled over to text cause I got like 8 before I could reply.

He said "So as of monday you have no job????????"

I said " Well if today weren't April's Fools day, that would be very true and a problem...BUT.. it is so don't let anyone else get ya!"

He called me an ass.

Shauna71904
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:37 AM

haha the way this reads is that your husband got fixed when he was 2 months old... haha

Quoting JenB1983:

I posted on my facebook~

Jen Chabot Brouillard OMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!! Xander is going to be a big brother!

Xander is my youngest.  And DH got fixed when he was 2 months old.  LOL  After the first 2 replies I said it was a joke...but apparently people aren't reading that.  LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)