• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Share your April Fools jokes!! If you got someone or they got you! What was the Prank?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:30 AM
  • 1 Replies

So far I have pranked my oldest son he is 11 !

The prank... Last night I took a cereal bowl and filled it 1/2 way up with water and put the spoon in it and then I put the bowl in freezer over night. Then today at breakfast I got it out and put some cereal and milk on top of the huge ice cube. Then I gave it to him and he tried to pick up the spoon to eat and was like what the heck! He couldn't lift his spoon. He tried two more times and I started laughing and said APRIL FOOLS! Then he was like what you do super glue my spoon there? I explained how I did it and he admitted I got him! He is the one who says he can't fall for anything and no one can pull a prank on him! YUP I got him. It was funny. His brothers were laughing when he couldn't pick up his spoon.

So how about you guys any tricks that worked out or didn't work out. The day is young and my hubby is sleeping (He works 3rd) So lets share maybe I could steal one of your guys tricks to get him!!

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
samgoss
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:33 AM

LOL that was a good one! I havent thought of one yet... so here is a bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)