• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sir gnorman?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:41 AM
  • 17 Replies

who the hell is this?  anyone elses home page been attacked by this person named sir gnorman?  he/she has just added themselves to my page/friends list and i have no way of deleting him/her.  its making me angry and im wondering if this is a real person or if im being attacked by some virus.  kinda freaked out.  where can i report this?

in lovemarried 11/09/07 teen girlDSD 7/31/97 baby boyDS 2/27/09

expecting girldue 5/21/10

Im a vaxing, non-circing, breastfeeding, baby-wearing, NIP no matter how uncomfortable it makes you because my son deserves the best nutrition whether we're in public or not, extended rear-facing supporter, non CIO, co-sleeping/bedding, anti-antiobiotcs for every little sniffle, house is totally lived in dirty but clean enough as to be civilized, pro-choice, thinks religion is a completely silly concept, do whatever you think is best for you and yours as I will mine,  mama who loves my family more than words can express and is always up for healthy debating and meeting new friends.  You the same?  Hit me up!

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MzSeXyC
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:42 AM

lmao.

chill. its a cafemom joke...for april fools. he is on everyones page. 

armywife2steve

it is CafeMom's April Fool's!!

MommyRivera

April Fool's Day joke...

Shauna71904
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:43 AM

ummm dont... its a cafemom joke! haha get it... neither do i but CM did it so just cope with it as best you can! and he didn't attack, I think he probably just left one message, like he did on EVERYONE's pages! haha

amanda0320
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:49 AM

idk why im catching some attitude either.  how was i supposed to know this was some stupid april fools joke.  I just read something yesterday about computer hackers and how easy it is for people to do really messed up things so when i jumped on and saw this it really freaked me out.  ive been on cafemom for 3 years now and have never seen an april fools joke like this and frankly im not a fan.

sparkina13
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:52 AM

April Fools! Every year CM does stuff to the profiles.

Shauna71904
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:53 AM

no attitude just letting you know not to report it! and it shouldn't have worried you if you went to his page... he isn't attacking anyone, just saying hi! I'm a man gnome... hehe its not funny to begin with but no reason to sound the alarms!

amanda0320
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:57 AM

i mean attacked as in some sort of virus.  i have had a hell of a time and spent a load of money on cleaning my computer of viruses that look just like this. so i was a little freaked out because i didnt know.  sry.  not trying to cause drama.  lot going on right now and these preggo hormones are starting to get the best of me.

Quoting Shauna71904:

no attitude just letting you know not to report it! and it shouldn't have worried you if you went to his page... he isn't attacking anyone, just saying hi! I'm a man gnome... hehe its not funny to begin with but no reason to sound the alarms!

Im a vaxing, non-circing, breastfeeding, baby-wearing, NIP no matter how uncomfortable it makes you because my son deserves the best nutrition whether we're in public or not, extended rear-facing supporter, non CIO, co-sleeping/bedding, anti-antiobiotcs for every little sniffle, house is totally lived in dirty but clean enough as to be civilized, pro-choice, thinks religion is a completely silly concept, do whatever you think is best for you and yours as I will mine,  mama who loves my family more than words can express and is always up for healthy debating and meeting new friends.  You the same?  Hit me up!

devrocarek
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:58 AM

lol its cm's april fools day thing...they do something like this every year it will be gone tomorrow

amanda0320
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:58 AM

well ive been on cm for 3 years now and have never seen anything on my profile page.  i dont think they should be able to do that personally.  its my page.  what have they dont in the years past?  maybe i just missed it?

Quoting sparkina13:

April Fools! Every year CM does stuff to the profiles.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)