• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Custom Crib Bedding?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:37 AM
  • 4 Replies

Hello!  My DH and I will be starting to try to have another baby soon and we want to do something really different for the nursery.  If we have a girl I want to do the nursery in Roxy stuff and if it's a boy, Quiksilver stuff.  I know they make bedding at bed bath and beyond in these brands, but i can't find anyone who makes it for cribs.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

p.s. im not handy with a sewing machine, so i can't really make the bedding on my own..

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
adri_nevarez
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:39 AM

I know when I had my myspace account I had several boutiques on there that made custom crib bedding.  If you have a myspace you can search them, if not it might be worth making one just for the boutiques... they always have such great stuff!

okhsmom
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:40 AM

You might go to a fabric store, Hancock's or JoAnn's.  Often these stores have business cards of persons who can custom sew for you.  Use a BBB coupon and buy the bedding when it is on sale so you get the most bang for your buck, then get with someone who can sew.  Nursery stuff is just super easy to make. 

amb_josh
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:41 AM

I can make them.....showme the patterns that your wanting

Lisabrenner
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:01 AM

I had my first son's bedding made from a baby store.  It was called Great Beginnings.  I live in Maryland.  It was a fortune, but turned out fabulous!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)