Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Plz help I dont know what to do for my baby

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:41 AM
  • 5 Replies

She is so sick, congested, harsh cough.  Is there anything i could give her? She is 15 months old.  My dh put the lid on the humidifier so tight i cant get it off and he is out of town right now. 

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Rebeccaroe
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:45 AM

run hot shower and sit in the bathroom with her the steam helps the congestion. 

Sparkyfire
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:47 AM

agree. or a warm bath w lavander in the water to help her calm down and some baby vicks on her chest. its about 5-10 bucks at walmart i think?

Quoting Rebeccaroe:

BlessedToBMommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:50 AM

also saline solution squirt it up the nose and suck it out with a bulb syringe.

FuTureMrsPaRRy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:53 AM

Quoting Sparkyfire:

agree. or a warm bath w lavander in the water to help her calm down and some baby vicks on her chest. its about 5-10 bucks at walmart i think?

Quoting Rebeccaroe:

All of this..Doctors dont recommend over the counter at this age. If you lay her down make sure she is propped up on pillow. Hope she feels better soon!

steelersmomof4
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:25 PM

Going to borrow my sisters humidifier tonight is there anything else i could try.  I slept next to her last night and she was constantly choking on all the snot and she sounds so hoarse right now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)