• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Best and Worst, April Fools Pranks!! (piog)

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:19 AM
  • 42 Replies

Post 'em here!

A couple of years ago, my brother decided to call my mother, pretending to be a police officer, and told my mother that "her son" was killed. My mother was screaming and crying...then he yelled April fools!! That has to be the WORST april fools prank in our family. I swear, I wanted to beat the shit out of him!

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lanceandhailey
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:29 AM

Aww, that is soo mean! Your poor Mom!

VAMPLUVR3
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:31 AM

I know!! I tried to explain to him, being a mother now myself, that....he has no idea how extremely horrible that is, to do to a mother!!! Ugh!!! I wanted to kill him!!!

Quoting lanceandhailey:

Aww, that is soo mean! Your poor Mom!

ashandryzmom
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:31 AM

That's sad!!

krystlzd3
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:32 AM

My now ex told me his mom had been killed in a car accident, and he would have to move to AZ to live with his dad. (We live in WA)

VAMPLUVR3
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:33 AM

That's horrible!!!!!!

Quoting krystlzd3:

My now ex told me his mom had been killed in a car accident, and he would have to move to AZ to live with his dad. (We live in WA)

torttia

That is awful. When I was 14 I made myself start crying, than I went in to my moms room and told her I was pregnant...I was still a virgin haha. She got a serious face, and said we need to figure out what we will do, then she said "wait, when would you have time to get pregnant" haha. I was a competitive cheerleader for two squads, took tumbling 2 times a week, and "worked" on the weekends with my mom unless I had a competition lol. There was no way I could have had time to have sex lol.

Shauna71904

WORST: an ex co worker of mine called her mother at midnight screaming, had her daughters screaming... saying we just wrecked the car... oh my god ______ are you ok, then the phone went dead... I worked in an office with their family and the mom was freaking the next day and the daughter wouldn't answer the phone... the mom sent the cops out calling desperately trying to find them... then the daughter with kids in tow shows up at about noon to work... and laughed and said April fools... cops mom and rest of office just stared at her

chelleybeans
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:34 AM

This is so dumb! When my hubby and I were in high school (we're high school sweethearts) I told him I was pregnant. Funny thing is WE NEVER EVEN HAD SEX and he believed me! BWAHAHAHA! TOOO FUNNY!

chrystal458
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:36 AM

about eight years ago i told my so at the time im pregnant. he said i already knew that. to my surprise i really was 7 YEARS LATER MY LITTLE APRIL FOOLS JOKE DRIVES ME CRAZY BUT SHE REALLY IS A SWEET HEART

VAMPLUVR3
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:36 AM

I would be freaking out!!

Quoting Shauna71904:

WORST: an ex co worker of mine called her mother at midnight screaming, had her daughters screaming... saying we just wrecked the car... oh my god ______ are you ok, then the phone went dead... I worked in an office with their family and the mom was freaking the next day and the daughter wouldn't answer the phone... the mom sent the cops out calling desperately trying to find them... then the daughter with kids in tow shows up at about noon to work... and laughed and said April fools... cops mom and rest of office just stared at her

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)