Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I was just wondering...

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:25 AM
  • 18 Replies

when people post pictures on here, do you notice their houses in the background?? do you ever think, "damn, they need to clean up their house!!!"???

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stefvan
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:26 AM

Yep.

isra1986
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:26 AM

Yep :)

Radarma
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:27 AM

LOL

Not unless it is disgustingly thrashed.

I do remember once a gal posted in a thread in March and she still had x-mas lights up. I thought, "oh, you are one of *those* people huh?"

HAHAHAHAHAH

savannahnhi
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:27 AM

yep.

SugarGuru
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:28 AM

i was wondering because in another post someone told her she needed to clean and i thought it was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!

chelleybeans
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:28 AM

Lol, no actually I think "I wish mine looked like that!" LOL! I think lots of ppl have some nice places on here!

the_kimmers
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:30 AM

Quoting isra1986:

Yep :)

Personally, if my house is a mess, I don't bother taking pictures because I would be too embarassed to show pics with a messy house in the background.  Clutters one thing, though, and filth is another.  My house is just cluttered because I've acquired a lot of things from my grandmother who passed away recently and I've got to go through basically EVERYTHING she owned and have a big yard sale!

I've seen pics where the home looks disgusting in the background and I feel bad for the children who have to grow up in a home like that.  It's not that difficult to keep a house clean.  Really, I'm a single mom, go to college on-campus full-time with a hour commute one way, and work as a cook part-time and my house NEVER gets filthy.

People are just so lazy, I guess.  I know for sure that if I was a SAHM my home would be spotless!

KristaP13
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:30 AM

yes.

Shauna71904
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:31 AM

YES... oh man its nuts... at least crop the shit out!

Sparkyfire
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:31 AM

lol you mean my one wrapper and 2 peices of paper? yup thats deffinitly a trashy house.

Quoting SugarGuru:

i was wondering because in another post someone told her she needed to clean and i thought it was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)