Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel so stupid!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:26 AM
  • 1 Replies

I'm in college algebra and today we had our third test.  I have a 94 test avg so far, and need a 95 test average to be exempt from the final exam.  Well, I totally BOMBED today's test.  I'll be lucky to make it out with a C.  I missed ONE class b/c my son had an appt we'd waited over a month for with an ENT and it killed me.  I even went to the instructor during office hours BEFORE I missed, but it wasn't the same as being in the class.  I thought I understood the material, but there are 3 problems that are going to kill me.  There are only 10 problems on the whole test, so we're talking a 70!!!!  Fortunately, he drops the lowest test grade and this WILL be my lowest test grade, I'll make sure of it.  This will be the FIRST grade all semester I've seen below a 92 in ANY class.  I'm so angry with myself.  At least I know what I need to work on, right?   The worst part is that DS has a follow up with the ENT coming up in 2 weeks which is going to require me to miss another math class.  I'm seriously tempted to call and try to reschedule at a different location (same doc, multiple offices) for another day of the week (he doesn't do afternoon appts).  Even though it will mean missing more classes, its easier to miss a history and biology class than an algebra class.  This seriously SUCKS!  
Ok, rant over.  I'm cool now. 

Amanda ~ Mommy to my little miracle Landon Joel
born 6 weeks too soon~6-21-07, former refluxer, multiple food allergies, verbal regression, and the coolest kid on the block.

Then                                           Now

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
RiverPhenix
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:28 AM

I am sorry.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)