Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever? **TMI** Sorry

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:29 AM
  • 8 Replies

Have you ever had a abscessed drained? Did they do it just in the doctors office? When would you go to the doc if you had one? Like if you had one for a certain period of time, or it was a certain size? Sorry TMI just need some help!!! LOL Thanks

baby
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Ashtonsmommy529
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:39 AM

:( no one? Sorry I know this is TMI, beleive you me I am embarrassed! LOL

CountryGirl0809
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:41 AM

I've never had one but my husband did.  And actually him being crazy  he did his himself!   He thought he was gonna die!!! But as soon as he did it  he felt so much better.    The crazy man actually used his pocke knife and did it!     Only my husband!  lol

Ashtonsmommy529
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:46 AM

AHHHHH hell no! I think I would rather be very embarrased and go to the doc. Just not sure if I should or if it will go away! I can't barely, walk/sit/stand/lay! It hurts like a mofo!

Quoting CountryGirl0809:

I've never had one but my husband did.  And actually him being crazy  he did his himself!   He thought he was gonna die!!! But as soon as he did it  he felt so much better.    The crazy man actually used his pocke knife and did it!     Only my husband!  lol

baby
kelly_d_m
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:48 AM

where in the world is it??

Quoting Ashtonsmommy529:

AHHHHH hell no! I think I would rather be very embarrased and go to the doc. Just not sure if I should or if it will go away! I can't barely, walk/sit/stand/lay! It hurts like a mofo!

Quoting CountryGirl0809:

barrelracer1699
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:50 AM

If it hurts that bad I would HIGHLY reccomend going to the dr to have it taken care of!!! Countygirl not only yours Mine would do that too!!! Although not very sanitary!!!

Ashtonsmommy529
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:51 AM

Again.... very embarrassed! Its on my rear! LOL - on the cheeck, beleive me I have no idea how the heck you get one there! LOL

Quoting kelly_d_m:

where in the world is it??

Quoting Ashtonsmommy529:

Quoting CountryGirl0809:

baby
heatherhall29
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:54 AM

I had one there before I ended up going to the dr with it and got it drained and it felt so much better.

Ashtonsmommy529
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:57 AM

I'm thinking about making an appt, I dont want to limp around all fricken weekend going to different peoples houses for Easter. They would probably wonder why I was limping!

Quoting heatherhall29:

I had one there before I ended up going to the dr with it and got it drained and it felt so much better.

baby
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)