Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Show off your house, right now! S/O

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:01 PM
  • 24 Replies

The other post got me thinking! Show off your homes, right now. Don't clean anything. Just snap pics and post!
Computer room:

Living room:

Kitchen (Those are clean lunch dishes drying in the sink):

Bathroom:

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
oboe_chik
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:02 PM

Well im at work right now lol...but I probably wouldn't anyway. My dogs drug a pizza box out of the trash and shredded it in the living room. I left it for DH to clean up but it will probably be there when I get home.

Did you or are you working full time, juggling kids, a career and who knows what else? If so click on the picture to share your stories!

isra1986
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:05 PM

Oh no! That is crazy!

Quoting oboe_chik:

Well im at work right now lol...but I probably wouldn't anyway. My dogs drug a pizza box out of the trash and shredded it in the living room. I left it for DH to clean up but it will probably be there when I get home.

jillbailey26
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:13 PM

Okay, I just took these.  Luckily I just vacuumed, lol.

Living room

Kitchen/Dining

This is supposed to be the formal dining room, but we sort of have it as a playroom, kids TV watching room (movies only) and computer room.

Braydens_Mama06
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:13 PM

Kitchen, sorry it's sideways!Dinning roomlivingroommore livingroom

"Boys are found everywhere - on top of, underneath, inside of, climbing on, swinging from, running around or jumping to. Mothers love them, little girls hate them, older sisters and brothers tolerate them, adults ignore them and Heaven protects them. A boy is Truth with dirt on its face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket." - Alan Beck

"Little girls are innocence playing in the mud, beauty standing on its head, and motherhood dragging a doll by the foot." - Alan Beck
UxorQuodMatris
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:14 PM

Um, no. lol

JenB1983
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:19 PM

Nope.  LOL

JenB1983
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:21 PM

Where in the HELL are the toys?  LOL

It looks like the GeoTrax factory blew up in my living room...it's the only place big enough for my boys to set them up.

jillbailey26
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:23 PM

The only toys allowed downstairs are my daughter's.  She can't go upstairs and play.  My boys have to keep all their toys in their room or if they bring it down here, they have to bring it back up there.

Quoting JenB1983:

It looks like the GeoTrax factory blew up in my living room...it's the only place big enough for my boys to set them up.

isra1986
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:24 PM

They are on the other side of the couch. She is out with my grandmother today, so they aren't all over as usual! This is what it normally looks like!

Quoting JenB1983:

Kaibutsu
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:27 PM

Uh thanks! I was about to do this and then I noticed all the little messy things! Now I NEED to clean lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)