Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pierced for pleasure, but you hated it?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:28 PM
  • 16 Replies

has anyone had somehting pierced and you loved it at first, then hated it?  i want to get it removed but wanted to see if i should give it more time.

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
southernjess3
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:34 PM

i had my nose done..loved it...then took it out..2 years later i got it repeirced and i didnt like it..it got in the way..i guess what i used to love doesnt work anymore..haha

SweetPea020403
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:36 PM

i have places pierced that are great at times... but when it gets caught on things it hurts... i am on the fence. I love it but hate it at the same time.

=(

hard_hat_mommie
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:40 PM

this is my prob.  it's been 6 weeks, and it was free moving in like 3 days, i'm wondering if i should get a bigger ring.  it's a very rare piercing, and the guy who did it doesn't own a vag and can't help me. lol

would you wait longer than 6 weeks to decide?

Quoting SweetPea020403:

i have places pierced that are great at times... but when it gets caught on things it hurts... i am on the fence. I love it but hate it at the same time.

=(

hard_hat_mommie
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:41 PM

also, there is zero stimulation there now. which is WHY i got it in the first place.

Chaotic_Rayne
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:41 PM

My nipples get in the way sometimes.... if I'm not wearing a bra they can bump on something or snag on my shirt or something... I don't want to take them out but gunna have to for BFing.

RileysSexyMama
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:44 PM

haha....Ive got the same piercing...give it about 12 weeks.  It seems like FOREVER, trust me, I KNOW... lol...but the feeling comes back and it comes back ten fold. :)  And if it doesnt at 12 weeks then take it out and everything should heal up back to what it was before.... I had mine pierced, let it heal, then repierced it.

Quoting hard_hat_mommie:

also, there is zero stimulation there now. which is WHY i got it in the first place.

SweetPea020403
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:45 PM

I have had mine pierced for approx. 2 years. I lost sensation at first for approx. 8 weeks until it was healed perfectly... and then it was amazing =) but it has made it Over sensitive now... to the point i dont even want it touched =( i would wait a little longer if i were you... I have toyed with the idea of changing it from a ring to something like a belly button ring... see if that helps.. my sister says it made a world of difference for hers =) hope this helps.

Quoting hard_hat_mommie:

this is my prob.  it's been 6 weeks, and it was free moving in like 3 days, i'm wondering if i should get a bigger ring.  it's a very rare piercing, and the guy who did it doesn't own a vag and can't help me. lol

would you wait longer than 6 weeks to decide?

Quoting SweetPea020403:

=(

Sparkyfire
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:58 PM

um wow... i dont' think i could peirce that. but i peirced my cartlidge on my own w a safety pin. oh god does it feel great in summer. it keeps my ear cool ^_^ i should do the other

czchtaclo13
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 12:59 PM

Yeah, it was my lip. I really like it for a year and then took it out because I didnt think it was me. Loved the nose ring tho and I didnt think that would look good on me, but I love it.

abbysmommy429
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:02 PM

I got my belly button pierced and then hated it, so I took it out about a year later.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)