Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BFF

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:58 PM
  • 5 Replies

Sometimes, I don't know what I would do without my best friends. You know, the ones you can call in the middle of the night when you have those unexpected turns in life or those unpleasant secrets to tell...the ones that will back you up no matter what, then curse you out later if you were really wrong....the ones that your life would not be complete without.

Alright, lets see pics and/or a little info about your BFF(s)!!!

Here are mine!!

First we have my ACE BOON COON, Eman. I love her!!!!!!!!!!! We met right before college, eight years ago, then we were dorm-mates, and she has been there for me at every turn. I jokingly call her my son's other father because she cut the cord and waited there with me through 22 hours of labor. She is the greatest. She never forgets a holiday or birthday for me or her god-son and she is willing to drive five hours at the drop of a hat to come spend time with us.

With my munchkin....dont remember how old he was here...

Then we have Tanya. She was my supervisor ten years ago, and then I went to college and she helped me find all sorts of resources and mentors. She is also my confidante; she knows EVERYTHING about me, and I, her.  Here with my son on his birthday.

Then we have Patrick. Patty or Sweet P, as I call him is your typical clown. This is one I call when I need to laugh and forget your troubles. He has NO luck with the ladies and he always calls me for advice. He is also the adventerous friend. We go hiking, riding, fishing and exotic pet shopping. When the tom-boy in me comes out, I call him. Im missing him at the moment; he is in boot camp for the military, so this will be a boring summer unless I can convince my other besties to go outside to do stuff.

Pat with out friend Jill, and Conan

~Tierra~

Admin of Weekday Divas!

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 1:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mz_erica03
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:06 PM

What a sweet post.

This is me and the bff of 14 years.

This bff right here used to be my supervisor and my life turned upside down while I worked under her 10 years ago. She totally had my back and took care of me when she really did not have to.

And this be the crazy bff and me. We are goobers and I heart her.

Re Re & Tard BFF ♥ | she's such a dork... but she my dork. | OMGitsERiiCA.

momof2angels491
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:09 PM

I have my best friend, or as we call each other, lesbe-friend. I met her not even 2 years ago. But we have so much in common and get along so well that you would think we were friends for years. I don't know how else to explain it other than I LOVE THIS GIRL!!!

I'm on the right. It's an ugly pic I know. But we were working...

kk_bella
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:11 PM

This is a really good post :)

My BFF's have been there with me/ for me through everything. I could call them at 2 am if I needed to.

I have known Crystal for 11 years now. We are more like sisters. Even when we drift apart, we can always pick up right where we left off. We've been through everything together.

I have known Nickie for about seven years now. She has helped me realize a lot of things about myself. I love this woman!

This was her and I at my baby shower. I'm in the purple, she is in red. Our moms are on either side of us. Her mom, in the red, is like a mother to me as well.

ikesmommy
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2010 at 2:46 PM

awwwww, these are nice!

the_kids_mom
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2010 at 2:50 PM

I don't have any pics of my best friend, but she is the most AWESOME person you could ever meet.....I can call at 2am if I need to talk, she knows she can call me too.....I can't tell you how many times we've called each other just to cry....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)