Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

April Fools on DH... ?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:05 PM
  • 19 Replies

Any good ideas for a joke on the hubby?

Last year, I did the "I'm pregnant" one, didn't wanna do it again this year. But all I can think of for this year is down right mean (which I know he wouldn't mind, he'd probably laugh at me but IDK).

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amber_1024
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:06 PM

What did you have in mind that's mean?? I want to hear..lol

savannahnhi
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:07 PM

tell him that you are leaving him for his best friend.

StarsChildren
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:09 PM

Quoting amber_1024:

What did you have in mind that's mean?? I want to hear..lol

Lol, well... sending him pictures off and on all day long (adult photos). And then tonight implementing something I don't think he'd go for, but after a day of adult photos he might, by tying him to the bed or something, getting him hot and bothered and then saying "April Fools" and walking off, leaving him tied to the bed. Or, pouring the wine into another container and putting soda or something in it (he's Italian, big wine lover/drinker, hates soda most of the time).

aleciamarie
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:10 PM

We just closed on our first house Tuesday and DH has been so super stressed at work.  I was thinking about calling him on my way from work at 5:00 to tell him that my boss pulled me into his office this afternoon and laid me off and that we are going to have to cancel the mortgage and live with my parents.  However, I think that would be just the thing to send him over the edge... :)

StarsChildren

Quoting savannahnhi:

tell him that you are leaving him for his best friend.

LMAO, he'd ask which one and leave to go beat them before I had a chance to tell him it was a joke, but that is a good idea! Maybe if I can get them to hide somewhere before I tell him that so they don't get hurt, it might be a good one to do.

CookieQueen67

In the past I have put a rubber band on the spray hose for the kitchen sink and aimed it so that when he turned on the water it would spray him. But the best one I did was ask him to go to Friendly's and get the family some sundae's. When he left I followed him down there. Once he went inside to order them I moved his vehicle to the farthest part of the parking lot I could. Then I sat in my car to watch his reaction. It was priceless. He's still mad and it was years ago. LOL

StarsChildren
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:12 PM

Quoting aleciamarie:

We just closed on our first house Tuesday and DH has been so super stressed at work.  I was thinking about calling him on my way from work at 5:00 to tell him that my boss pulled me into his office this afternoon and laid me off and that we are going to have to cancel the mortgage and live with my parents.  However, I think that would be just the thing to send him over the edge... :)

Congrats on the first house!!

And as funny as I find that, I think your right, it might send your husband over the edge with all the stressing you say he's been doing.

Zoeysmom09
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:13 PM

I did the I'm pregnant thing today!!!!! HA HA HA I have been sitting up all week talking about how i think i might be pregnant !

amber_1024
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:18 PM

OOO I think the bed one would be a great joke!! lmao

Quoting StarsChildren:Lol, well... sending him pictures off and on all day long (adult photos). And then tonight implementing something I don't think he'd go for, but after a day of adult photos he might, by tying him to the bed or something, getting him hot and bothered and then saying "April Fools" and walking off, leaving him tied to the bed. Or, pouring the wine into another container and putting soda or something in it (he's Italian, big wine lover/drinker, hates soda most of the time).

amber_1024
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:18 PM

I like this one too...

Quoting CookieQueen67:ask him to go to Friendly's and get the family some sundae's. When he left I followed him down there. Once he went inside to order them I moved his vehicle to the farthest part of the parking lot I could. Then I sat in my car to watch his reaction. It was priceless. He's still mad and it was years ago. LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)