Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Honestly ... lol

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:09 PM
  • 49 Replies

So my grandmother gave me this pillow case which I turned into a dress. It looks really old fashion and "little house on the prairie" because of the print. I thought about letting her wear it as her Easter dress because the colors look Eastery. My SO says lol it looks old fashion (of coarse) and he goes "make sure you take lots of pictures because when she is older she'll kill you for making her wear that" LOL and so obviously he thinks I should trash it. But I don't know maybe its because I made it that I like it so much? What do you think? Do you think its cute or def not?   ****PLEASE note that the white ribbon is just so you can see what it looks like, the ribbon will be replaced with an antique blue colored ribbon.***

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mymaddiegrl2
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:10 PM

i love it

indymom72
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:11 PM

I think it's cute...simple and pretty.

godsgirl746

I think it's absolutely beautiful, sentimental and precious!!!! 

okeefe11

I think it's kinda cute.  :) Def. old fashioned looking, but hey, isn't "retro" still in? lol

rockinmama07

That's actually the style of dress that I love to put my girls in, so I absolutely love it.  You did a great job.

devasmom

I like it! From looking at the dress, you'd never know it was a pillowcase in it's former life. LOL. I say let her wear it. no matter what you put on her, chances are in 25 years, she will say "Mom! What were you thinking?!"  when she looks at old pictures of herself.

mstnbecki
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:12 PM

I think its cute and I would put it on my daughter if I had one.

lanceandhailey
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:12 PM

I like it...

kk_bella
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:13 PM

I love it. I want it. LOL

pearee
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:14 PM

Haha you know you are so right! My Kindergraten picture was with big poofy hair and lots of hair spray and bright colored clothing!! Like ooo my! haha

Quoting devasmom:

I like it! From looking at the dress, you'd never know it was a pillowcase in it's former life. LOL. I say let her wear it. no matter what you put on her, chances are in 25 years, she will say "Mom! What were you thinking?!"  when she looks at old pictures of herself.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)