• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

F-this, F-that.. HELLO! I have a child here. Would you complain?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:35 PM
  • 18 Replies

For a few weeks now they have been doing construction on the road I live on. Well now they are RIGHT next to my house, when they have to yell to each other of the machinery we can hear them, even with TV on, windows shut, ect. 

Well today they keep throwing around the "f" word. My son is almost 3. He loves to repeat things. Would it be bitchy of me to go outside and ask them to please refrain from using such language since my son and I can both hear them? I mean every other word is the "f" word. Its so annoying!  

Btw-its not only the f word, theirs damn it, shit, ect.. Any curse word you can think of has been coming out of their mouths for over an hour now.

**** I dont want to bite their heads off. I was going to ask politely. I'm just irritated right now.

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsReesca17
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:36 PM

I'd do it!  And if they don't stop, I'd find the number to their construction company and complain to their manager.

twocutetwins09

I would say something politely.

teri4lance
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:36 PM

lol I would be out there with a DO YOU MIND????

ProudMom9799

couldnt hurt to ask them to tone it down a bit

mymaddiegrl2
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:37 PM

naa its the going thing these days to get in people face.. go for it...

jillbailey26

I would say a little.  They're not in your home or even on your property.  They're outside working.

dolphinhj

No.  You need to call the company and talk to whoever is in charge.  You don't know those men and I wouldn't go out and say anything directly to them.  Just call the business.

Mommy2_two
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:38 PM

I would go and ask them to stop. If they don't call the company they work for I am sure they can make a call to someone on site and get them to PG the language.

TanyaMichelle
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:38 PM

There is a polite way to do it of course, you have to be bitchy about it. But yeah, I would say something.

CAarmywife
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:39 PM

i would say something. my 3 year old repeats everythig as well so ive been catching myself before swearing or all day she will say bitch bitch ur a bitch, damnit! etc. one day she went, oh shit! when she dropped her toy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)