Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Easter Basket help

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:48 PM
  • 12 Replies

I am doing my girls easter baskets tonight and i don't know what to get my one month old lol i know she is young but when we do pictures and things i want her to have a basket like her sister so when they look back at the picture she doesn't ask why she didn't get one

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
elenam1209
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:01 PM

juice cups, new cute bottles, little clothes, little toys, baby snacks...stuff that she can use in the next few months :)

Vandyswife
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:03 PM

this :) my daughter was one month on Easter too... but wedidnt give her anything because she was sooooo young and no other siblings.

shes getting one this year though.. just a stuffed animal and some M&Ms.. lol.. shes 13 months.

Quoting elenam1209:

juice cups, new cute bottles, little clothes, little toys, baby snacks...stuff that she can use in the next few months :)

jessil83
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:04 PM

onesies, rattles, hair bows/ribbons, pacifiers, my first easter bib, wash cloths

lilay
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:05 PM

This is exactly what we did for my son last year. Plus a few little board books and an Easter potato head because it was so cute.

Quoting elenam1209:

I_never_regret
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:05 PM

Clothes... some toys.. Cups.. nuks... just cute little stuff that she can use:)

darcyk10
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:10 PM

Get some teethers or something. We try to put toys in our dd's basket rather than filling her up on candy

JenB1983
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:10 PM

This was my youngest on his first Easter, he was 4 months old.  Granted, he didn't touch that food for quite some time(he sure loved his booby lol); but it was all stuff he could use.  Spoons, food, an outfit, a dvd, the links, pacis, and then there were two sippy cups in there too.

I just had to use a bowl.  LOL  WalMart was out of baskets. ;-)

**Admit it; it's more interesting then another "how I parent" siggy**

celestegood
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:13 PM

I highly doubt she will ask later why she didn't get one.  If you gotta have her pictured with something, get her a bunny, and take pics with her and it.

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:15 PM

1 month old - you put things in the basket she needs..  Like gas drops, infant tylenol [or motrin], wipes, diapers, bibs, bottles, pacifiers, cute lil outfit, wash clothes, baby powder, baby lotion, baby toys or a stuffed bunny

mrs.ramirez
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:29 PM

I always make sure to cover things needed between each holiday (including birthdays)

Since she doesn't have another holiday until...what...Xmas? I'd put toys appropriate for the ages 3-9 months. Because once Xmas comes...that milestone will be covered...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)