• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

on the verge of crying

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:59 PM
  • 1 Replies

And I have no idea why, my life is going how i want everything is perfect, just finished school about to start my new career on monday and have a great guy in my life and DD has been wonderful...but almost evryday i just wanna cry for no reason at all, im seriously on the verge right now but im at work and need to keep it together, i dont understand whats goin on with me....well i guess i kninda do....i have been on the depo for almost 6months now and it has F***ed up my system to the max, i have been bleeding none stop since feb, i went to my dr on the 18th and they gave me another dose (my nxt isnt til may) to make the bleeding stop and it did for 2 days and came right back, not only is it interfering with my sex life but i feel sad ALL the time and can get very bitchy, i think its because all these hormones in me is really messing with me... and now for the past week i have had really bad pelvic pain, goin to the dr tomorrow and hopefully they can do SOMETHING that doesnt involve the depo....

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
rebecca4673
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:02 PM

Sounds like your hormones are just out of whack! I know that doesn't help but I send you hugs anyway!hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)