• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

going a little crazy.....

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:09 PM
  • 0 Replies

I have never seen a SAHM. I have always worked full time, 12 hour days, and overtime. I recently moved from FL to VA to be with my SO. Well the job that I came up here for has not yet given me a start date. I've been here a month today, and am still not working!! Soo...I am home all day with my 19 month old, and my 6 year old (she just got into school but they're on spring break this week) and our 10 week old german shepherd, and 2 early easter bunnies we got! I don't have a problem  being with my kids all day, I absolutely love it. BUT....I am getting annoyed that my SO thinks that because he works 4hours a day (he owns a business) that he can come home and sit on the couch, while I cook, clean and take care of the kids. I want to be able to run to the grocery store without anyone (him included!!) tagging along sometimes is that wrong?!? ugghh....sorry to vent...but I tried talking to him about it and he just thinks that I a don't want to be around him at all.

I really don't know what the point of this was...but to vent, maybe someone has or is giong through something similar and may have a few words of advice...without bashing :)

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)