Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What April Fool's Day Pranks Did You Pull?? (GET IDEAS HERE!)

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:12 PM
  • 10 Replies

I went on Rachel's Facebook and posted "SHIT SHIT SHIT. I AM PREGNANT. WHAT THE HELL AM I GONNA DO NOW? FML!"

She's already gotten like 10 responses.

When she gets home from work she's gonna FREAK lmao hahaha it's great.

What'd you do to your SO/DH?

Want to know more about me? Follow my blog. Would love to see you there. (nelliebugs-swaps.blogspot.com)

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AngelicaRenee
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:13 PM

Lol. I didn't do anything.

I_never_regret

LOL I forgot it was april's fools day:( Untill my Hubby pulled a prank on me.. LOL. So Needless to say.. I didnt Do any:( BOO

UxorQuodMatris

I posted a pic on my FB wall of a positive pregnancy test and DH played along.

teri4lance
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:14 PM

lol I made my facebook status that I won the lottery. you have no idea how many congrats I got. and ONE lone person, one of my good friends form HS finally asked if it was an April Fools joke. I told her yes, and up next, I'm pregnant lol 

retsillacam
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:16 PM

I posted a + PG test on my FB. My sis ruined the joke though! I am sitting here thinking about how to fool DH.

joshlor2
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:18 PM

none its my birthday and I was the BUTT of all jokes ion my house on my stinking birthday so I don't and I don't like it AT ALL

lilay
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:25 PM

We had this tiny bunny (the size of your thumb nail) that my DD got at an egg hunt last weekend. Well it went missing on Monday and all I kept saying was that I hope my son didn't eat it. I happened to find it today while rearranging some furniture. So...I made fake poop out of a melted tootsie roll, baby cereal and melted chocolate and put it in a diaper. Then I dunked the bunny in the left over chocolate and put it in the "poop". I took a picture with my phone and sent it to DH and told him I was keeping the bunny. He text me back, "you are strange". So I cleaned off the bunny and put it on his toothbrush and sent him a picture of it. He text back, "you're not right, you better get me a new toothbrush". Then I called him and told him April Fool's and what I did. He thought it was hysterical.

ttcutter
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:27 PM

I gotta give alittle back story for this to make sense - I have been bitching about my job for a couple months now, and it's been a running joke between DH and I that I always ask him if I could just quit. 

So earlier today, I sent him a text that said "I JUST QUIT MY FUCKING JOB.  I COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE.  I TOLD MY BOSS TO GO FUCK HERSELF & I LEFT.  CALL ME WHEN YOU GET A MINUTE.

Not even 30 seconds later, my phone rings, it's him, but as I answered it, he hung up.  Then I get a text back from him:  ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? 

Then he calls before I could answer his text.  I tried to keep my composure & act real pissed off, but I couldn't do it & just started laughing.  He said that's not funny!!  I guess he showed my text to his co-worker & the guy said "man, maybe you should get some air."  I could only imagine the look on his face!! 

Ohiomomto2
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:28 PM

I still like the one from the mom last night who paint.net'ed her hubby's video game to look like it was broke.  I showed it to my SO and he thought it looked real and informed me he'd "kill" me if I ever did that to him lmao!

SuzyQ007
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:33 PM

LOL...she's going to KILL you!

Be True To Yourself

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)