• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What a fail!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:18 PM
  • 10 Replies

In the time it took me to go upstairs to get my daughter out of her crib from her nap, my 4 year old son got a hold of a full bottle of baby lotion and used the whole thing to lotion himself and my living room carpet.

Fail. I'm not okay with it.

((*Steph-stay at home momma to my 3 March babies:Elijah,Brayden and Hannah.

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Vandyswife
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:19 PM

im sorry momma, that sucks... one day you will laugh about it though..

s.t.e.p.h
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:21 PM

It could've been worse. When I was 2, I got a jar of vaseline and smeared it all over myself. My mom said it took like 2 weeks to get it all out of my hair.

Quoting Vandyswife:

im sorry momma, that sucks... one day you will laugh about it though..

night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:22 PM

Oh man.

AMCMSM
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:22 PM

When I was little I dumped a whole can of comet on the bathroom floor then got it wet. My mom said that the floor still got sudsy 2 years later when they sold the place. :o)

bellasmom_01
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:25 PM

When my dd was about 2 she got into her diaper bag and proceeded to cover herself from head to toe in sunscreen as well as the carpet and the corner of my friend's bed. We were in the living room and she was only out of our sight for a minute or two.

s.t.e.p.h
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:26 PM

Oh man! I bet she had pretty clean floors though!

Quoting AMCMSM:

When I was little I dumped a whole can of comet on the bathroom floor then got it wet. My mom said that the floor still got sudsy 2 years later when they sold the place. :o)

AMCMSM
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:27 PM

I was helping.......

Quoting s.t.e.p.h:

Oh man! I bet she had pretty clean floors though!

Quoting AMCMSM:

starrymonkey
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:28 PM

If it makes you feel any better...

We had three weeks when every time DS was left unsupervised he'd strip down and start smearing his poop all over everything.  And this was right about the time my nose went into overdrive and I was constantly puking.  At one point it was so bad I had to call someone to come clean it for me because I couldn't get anywhere near that room without throwing up on my feet.

*He was actually waiting to go to the bathroom until I left the room... I almost lost my mind*

CafeMom Tickers

Proud mom to a Sensation kid with SPD

As a WAHM, I can help you change your physical and financial future!  Ask me how!

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/desireepurvis/

calcalmommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:29 PM

In the time it took me to walk about 20 feet to the kitchen and back to the bathroom, my DD (4) took the scissors and cut her bangs right in the middle of her head....not cool.

(This was last month, but still!!)

rjpetty605
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:39 PM

Nice.

Sorry I know that it isn't funny to you...I wouldn't be to me either...but I can't help but laugh. You will too. Give it time...or force yourself to laugh at it. It will make you feel better

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)