Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ever have days...

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:34 PM
  • 6 Replies

When things people say online infuriate you? I try not to let it get to me but internet interaction is about all I get with other adults so this IS my social life and days like today when my life is crap and I'm trying to find honest answers for tough situations and get met with stupid people making rude comments has me red in the face....I need a life lol

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
TessB
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:37 PM

YES, those are the days I think 'I really need to get some irl friends" so I get some java and go blog about it.

lol jk

klynn80
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:38 PM

almost everyday with my cousin Jill, always has something brilliant to suggest for my pregnancy.  *rolls eyes*  on here, it's very rare.

xXxLillithxXx

LMAO exactly!!

Quoting TessB:

YES, those are the days I think 'I really need to get some irl friends" so I get some java and go blog about it.

lol jk

chelleybeans

Yeah, so I be a bitch right back and then some. I'm awful.

celestegood
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:39 PM

Yeah, I'm a sahm, I need to get out more.

xXxLillithxXx
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:42 PM

I had asked a child support question on yahoo answers and this one guy was like "you didn't have to tell us you lived in arkansas we could already tell" what the fuck is that supposed to mean? Then another guy was like "you already have some sucker paying for your kid why do you need your ex's money too?" My question had nothing to do with my SO I was just presenting facts in the post about how my ex has nothing to do with kaden let alone pay child support and I mentioned how my S/O has been a wonderful father figure thank god..and someone finds a way to talk shit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)