Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Intelligender..was it right??????

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:37 PM
  • 8 Replies

So I just did the intelligender test this morning and I have been wondering all day how accurate it is....... I keep telling myself that it is just a parlor trick, but then I think well it could be correct.... So how many of you out there took this test and did it tell you the correct gender?????

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mlukey
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:43 PM

There has to be someone out there that tried this test....... PLEASE!!!

calcalmommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:46 PM

Nope, sorry!  I might now that you mention it!

allyson2212
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:48 PM

They are supposed to be pretty accurate if you do them right. My sister in law did 3, all boy, and is in fact having a boy!

starrymonkey
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:50 PM

I took it this morning!  My mother is simply dying to know what the gender is so she got up, ran to the store, and drove over here to make me take it!  It said girl (YAY!) but we won't actually find out the gender until may or june lol.

CafeMom Tickers

Proud mom to a Sensational kid with SPD

As a WAHM, I can help you change your physical and financial future!  Ask me how!

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/desireepurvis/

northtexasmomma
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:50 PM

Can someone tell me more about these?.....I know I've heard of them, (they are like at CVS, right?) but it never really affected me so I didn't really listen............now I just found out I am pregnant!

mfbmoreno
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:52 PM

My first one was somewhat inconclusive (taken at 14 weeks) it just was too close either way to call,though the tech lady said she thought girl but it was kind of dark, so the people at intelligender sent me a new one. I am going to take it this weekend and I am almost 17 weeks, my ultrasound is the 12th so we will see.

mlukey
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:36 PM

The intelligender is a test that you can get at the drug store, I got mine at CVS. It uses your first morning urine, you mix it in the container and let it sit for ten minutes and it changes color. To read it you compare it to the colors on the outside of the jar and it is supposed to tell you if it's a girl or a boy. I am not sure what is in it that gives the indication but it seemed like a fun thing to do.

MaMa_Te3
by New Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:02 PM

It was wrong for me. Said girl, and I'm definitely having a boy. Buuuuut, I'm pretty sure it's just goes by your body's pH...mine is naturally more acidic, which is probably why I have two girls, but we "made" my body more alkaline when we TTC in hopes of upping our chances for a boy(and it worked). Generally it's pretty accurate, though!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)