Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wanna hear about my day? just a vent

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:46 PM
  • 0 Replies

So I had to take the dog to the vet this morning. We get there and everything is good. We go to leave and my car won't start. Great, so I have someone come get me and call my husband to try to figure out what to do. I'm leaving the car there until he gets off work, then we will go see if we can fix it and get it home, otherwise we will have to call the insurance and get it towed. I get into my other car (we have 3 cars all older and paid off) to go up to get it registered since the registration expired on it yesterday and we were going to park it and drive the first car for a few months. I got about 5 minutes down the road when the car started to overheat on me. I was able to get it home, but I needed to have the heat on full blast (it's over 80 degrees out). So I text my husband and say that I can't take that car anywhere cause it's overheating. So now we have no family car, since my husband only has his 1986 Toyota pickup that only seats 2 and we are a family of 3. I think it's time for a new car, I am still trying to figure out how we will afford it though. I'm now trying to get my son to nap so I can go lay in bed and cry for a while. I can feel the stress building, I'm so frustrated. Life was going so good for a while there too.

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)