• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Strange Baby Names Just For Fun

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:54 PM
  • 17 Replies

Well I was browsing the internet Today & their is this couple in Alabama who named their new Baby Crimson Tide after the Football Team,very interesting,got any other strange Baby Names ?.

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Idiosyncratic
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:55 PM

Turkeshia..... I just saw that name on the show "snapped", about the women who kill their husbands...

Stacylynn0610
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:57 PM

Abcde pronounced Ab-si-di....I saw that on one of the baby name websites.

devrocarek
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:57 PM

My 3 year old is named Myschala(ma-sha-la), her bio dad picked it off a video game he was playing when I told him it was a girl, her middle name is Phoenix

klynn80
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:58 PM

I knew a girl in HS named Tequila bc that's what her daddy was drinking the night she was conceived (lovely isn't it?).  And I went to elementary school with a kid named Harry Legg.

carrieasia
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:59 PM

my son's name is Savage Lee Jr, named after daddy.  it is a unique name at the least!  dh's dad was an ameteur boxer and used the name savage.  then named his son savage.  i call my son savage, savage lee, and lee

BeJuicy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:04 PM

I named my daughter Peanut.

i.heart.rachel
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:05 PM

I named mine SAPPHIRE... lol

klynn80
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:06 PM

my little cousin's middle name is Sapphire.  She just won her 2nd grade spelling bee with that word, no one noticed it was her middle name lol! 

Quoting i.heart.rachel:

I named mine SAPPHIRE... lol

awgarcia
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:07 PM

omg, that is too funny.

we have Safe Auto commercials here featuring some guy named Justin Case.  I knew a guy in hs with that name for real.  Weird.

Quoting klynn80:

I knew a girl in HS named Tequila bc that's what her daddy was drinking the night she was conceived (lovely isn't it?).  And I went to elementary school with a kid named Harry Legg.

rg87
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:07 PM

My daughters name is Vasilissa. My sons are Fabian and Rurik, not the strange, but not at all common.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)