Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

S/O "How many have you had??" post

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:55 PM
  • 43 Replies

Poll

Question: How many sexual partners has your other half had?

Options:

2-5

6-10

11-20

20+

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 104

View Results

Ok, how many women here know how many people their husband/DF/BF/SO has had?

The original how many post got me wondering, how many women here know how many others there have been.

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hautemama83
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:56 PM

IDK, and frankly don't really care. He doesn't know how many I have had either.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
---Umberto Eco

KairisMama
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:57 PM

DH and I were eachother's firsts.

krista778
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:57 PM

Don't know, don't care to know. I'm the only one who matters now so past partners don't matter

fallen018
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:57 PM

Dont know and dont wanna know lol my concept is what ever you did before I was with you is not my business and vice versa...I think to know how many each has been with in bringing extra baggage into the relationship which is not needed.

SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:57 PM

Only me. He has never even had another girlfriend. (we met as young teens)

Orionsgirl
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:58 PM

I have no clue. We have never asked each other for a number and I frankly do not want to know.

trist22
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:59 PM

Don't know an exact number, don't care! We both were previously married and in our 30's before we were married, we understand that "life" happened before "US". A more important question would be "was your husband/so honest and faithful in his previous relationships?" and I can answer "yes" he was faithful to them and has been ( so far) to me.

momto3infl

Not sure the exact number this is something we didnt tell each other the exact number-but I know it is somewhere between 6-10 partners

klynn80

hmm, i don't know.  a few I'd imagine, he's hot lol - and he's got one helluva sex drive.

BaisMom
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:00 PM

20+

Same as me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)