Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is the last thing you bought for yourself? JUST YOURSELF?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:22 PM
  • 186 Replies

Post a picture of the last thing you bought for yourself. Even if it's a stock photo from online. And let us know where you bought it, or where we can buy it!

I bought these custom earrings from http://gemlots.etsy.com for myself for my birthday. ($5)

Want to know more about me? Follow my blog. Would love to see you there. (nelliebugs-swaps.blogspot.com)

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:22 PM

those are too cool!

klynn80
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:24 PM

nothing exciting - an LSAT study book.  I'll buy lots of nice things once it helps me get into a rockin' law school and beyond.

expectingmomof3

I honestly can't remember......I need clothes and a hair cut so those will be the next 2 things I buy myself when NC decides to pay us our tax refund!

mymaddiegrl2

kitchenaide mixer

Kylie819
by Emerald Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:25 PM

I don't know...........but I'm going shopping in about an hour and I'm buying whatever I want! :)

MonroeLoves82
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:25 PM

I bought myself a new pair of flip flops to replace my old worn out ones. Pregnancy + Summer coming = Swollen tugboat feet

JANEDOE5683
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:26 PM

A 16 gb ipod touch...from apple.com

And I loves it! 

CDM414
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:26 PM

ha nothing that is worth getting excited over. last thing i got for myself was my hospital night gown. woohoo a whole $10 from walmart :)

i do need clothes and a hair cut to trim my ends! ugh hopefully i can get some new clothes soon

Tisha04

what does that mean i never buy me anything I will look at everything I want and then dont get it I find some reason we might need the money later...

Momee21Boy1Girl

Sadly I don't purchase things for myself,I end up saving my Money or saying that i'm going to save it but end up buying stuff for the Kids,well unless takeout chinese counts that is what I bought for myself lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)