• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How often do your kids eat...

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:31 PM
  • 24 Replies

Poll

Question: How often do your children eat fresh fruits and/or vegi's?

Options:

everyday

every other day

a couple times a week

once a week

once a month

hardly ever

never

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 56

View Results

FRESH fruits and vegi's?

DD eats apples or carrots everyday. I bought some strawberries today & now I'm adding them to the list. She's a lil picky, but ate about 7 strawberries when we got home LOL.

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anetrnlov
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:32 PM

Everyday.

KristaP13
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:33 PM

bump

oboe_chik
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:33 PM

Everyday. 99% of the time they will ask for an orange, bannana, or apple as their after dinner snack.

Did you or are you working full time, juggling kids, a career and who knows what else? If so click on the picture to share your stories!

b_rod
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:35 PM

For breakfast he will get a banana, grapes, apple, orange, or kiwi. He looves his fruit. He will eat it 2-3 times a day.

mommymandaleigh

If not every day then every other day ! She loves bananas and sliced and peeled apples !

klynn80

My little one's still in me so he/she gets them everyday, several times a day :o)

Hubby and I are both big on fruits and veggies, so we always have them in the house.  My husband's addicted to celery and cherry tomatoes (if I buy cherry tomatoes for a recipe I have to use them ASAP or they'll be gone lol).  I'm not a big fan of fruit but I love my veggies, especially cucumbers and asparagus, oh and squash (if that's a veggie).

krista778
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:36 PM

Dd loves her fruits and vegetables, can't get enough of them!

gulfcoastmom4
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:37 PM

every day.

JasonsMom2007
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:37 PM

The challenge with my son is getting him to eat something OTHER than fresh fruits and veggies.  He loves them!  Hubby loves fruit and I love veggies.  I just bought a 7 lb box of oranges at Costco and it will be gone before the week is out.  I can't buy it fast enough!

begamom
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:38 PM

he eats one every day. He doesn't eat enough, but he's so picky that I'm just glad he gets what he does. (3 yrs)

my 10 month old...every day several times a day. He LOVES veggies!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)