• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My parents took the kids last night, so this was the first night in forever hubby and I went out alone and guess what happened?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:15 PM
  • 12 Replies

We went out to dinner and went to the mall, I wanted to go to Childrens places found some clothes for the kids.  Then I was like lets go to Victoria secrets, he said ok like he was excited to go.  we got in there and I asked in a flirty tone what do you like?  He said a pair of yoga pants.  I said forget it and walked out.  When we got to the car he was like whats wrong?  I said so you do not want me to wear anything sexy?  just yoga pants?  he said oh, I did not know you meant that.  I was like ookkaayy. lol.

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommieof4girlz
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:16 PM

LOL thats cute though!!  get some yoga pants..and act sexy for him  ;)

JuneWestling
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:17 PM

Thats kinda messed up. Hello the sexiest store around and he says yoga pants. I would slapped him. Or start wearing sweat pants when he is around.

lovingwifey
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:18 PM

lol, I guess it would be cheaper!  After that happened I was like geez how did we even get pregnant if he can not cath on to that one. lol.

Quoting mommieof4girlz:

MeganGallagher
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:19 PM

LOL that is TOTALLY something DF would say!!!!!!!!

He is GREAT at putting his foot in his mouth..

You should have HEARD some of the "fat" comments that came out during this pregnancy.. 

they were so bad that I just couldn't help but shake my head and say.. wow.. you have BALLS for saying something like that.. I know you are kidding, and don't mean it in a mean way.. but that was just BAD....

You are lucky that right now, my claws aren't out.. and I just laugh cause you could have just gotten CHEWED out for that one!

MeganGallagher
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:20 PM

haha I know right!?!?!  lol

I am telling you.. that is EXACTLY like DF!

Quoting lovingwifey:

lol, I guess it would be cheaper!  After that happened I was like geez how did we even get pregnant if he can not cath on to that one. lol.

Quoting mommieof4girlz:

FromScratchMom
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:20 PM

sometimes men are so clueless....lol he was probably still in shock that you all had a night for just you and hadn't fully snapped itno lover mode.

amazingaudri
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:24 PM

hahaha! My hubby would say that!

ForeverMeme
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:26 PM

Actually yoga pants can be sexy!

MixedCooke
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 3:55 AM

i wouldnt have gone anywhere but the bedroom!

OneToughMami
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 3:57 AM

Um...wow...you know really he's telling you exactly what HE WANTS to see you in. Not all men find that lacey shit from Victoria's Secret attractive. I know my husband surely does not. Not that I could buy their bras...but I can stock up on their panties...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)