Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Grrr, NOT IN THE MOOD TODAY

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:17 PM
  • 11 Replies

UGH! I am sick, my kid won't stop screaming, and my husband is an hour late and should be home and won't answer his damn phone! But I know he hears it cuz it rings like twice and then goes to voicemail which happens when you IGNORE a call! UGH! I am SO not in the mood for this shit today!

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:18 PM

Sorry you're having a bad day..  Hope tomorrow is better for ya  :)

allurasmamma
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:19 PM

I guess bad days are today........ I am having the worst day ever too. hope we can get betters.

night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:19 PM

My husband can't hear his phone sometimes, cause when he is leaned up against the seat belt buckle it messes his phone up.

chelleybeans
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:19 PM

Thanks. My  hubby called and is at the bank just now depositing his pay check from LAST WEEK! Boy this doesn't help things one bit!

chelleybeans
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:20 PM

It doesn't help that today is april fool's too, you know?

Quoting allurasmamma:

I guess bad days are today........ I am having the worst day ever too. hope we can get betters.

jilltruj369

Sucks. Been there done that.  Why won't your husband answer?

MomTo2Boys2526

Hugs! Sorry you don't feel well =(

chelleybeans
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:22 PM

He claimed he didn't hear it but like I said before, it would ring and then I called back and it only rang like twice and went to voicemail which happens when you ignore the call. He says he was at the bank, but ugh. Now he is home and going to go and take an hour and a half shower leaving me w/ my screaming child who is screaming A) for who knows what and now B) for his daddy but he can't see daddy til he is done showering. Grrr, just crappy day today.

Quoting jilltruj369:

Sucks. Been there done that.  Why won't your husband answer?

night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:22 PM

I'm annoyed today as well. The starter went out on my dh's work truck, gonna cost $200 to fix, and now my washing machine isn't spinning the water out of the clothes.We can't afford all this crap tearing up.

chelleybeans
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:24 PM

OMG you're kidding! Last week on our way home from picking my father and I up from the airport (which it was my sons first plane ride and I was all alone w/ him on the plane cuz my father caught an earlier flight so to say the least I wanted to go home) we were on the freeway and in the fast lane and we freaking got a nail on the inside of our tire! This week sucks, let alone just today! It's like crappy days and april fool's go hand in hand, yeah? Like God is playing jokes! LOL!

Quotin night.magic:

I'm annoyed today as well. The starter went out on my dh's work truck, gonna cost $200 to fix, and now my washing machine isn't spinning the water out of the clothes.We can't afford all this crap tearing up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)