Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

really?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:32 PM
  • 8 Replies

so my friend has been living with me for like 6 months and i mean we were pretty much together, but not. Well he moved out, well got an apartment anyways today and is in the process of getting his stuff out... Hes coming to hang out with me this weekend for the night.. He told me like 2=3 weeks ago, that he hadnt realized how much he cared for me, and loved me and really just wanted to be with me, but couldnt because he wanted to be a "family" for his kids.. that he doesnt want to be with her, that its not about her its about his kids..  I just dont see how he can tell me he will miss me and loves me.. and still move out. But the mother of his children did threaten to have his sister and mom killed if he didnt live with her.. and Its just crazy to me..  thats all just a little vent. =[

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
hatinnd
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:33 PM

Yep, heard that one before.   He's full of it! 

mna_823
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:33 PM

Ummm....wow, just wow.

WickedWonder
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:36 PM

Quoting hatinnd:

Yep, heard that one before.   He's full of it! 

WAmomof4
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:38 PM

He wanted his cake and eat it to, I write him out of your life unless you know for a fact that his kid's mom said that. If its something he told you that she had said then i wouldnt believe it

mommymandaleigh
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:38 PM

Sorry mama but that may just be an excuse ! You can raise perfectly happy well rounded children without being a "couple" ! I am sorry though !

sharisse
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:40 PM

thanks ladies and yes i know it was said bc shes also threatened to send DSS over to my houe when his kids were here for nothing

Double.L
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:45 PM

If a man wants to be with you he will, hes using you. Don't waste your time in a tug a war with a player, because even if you win you've lost. That great guy is out there.

ForeverMeme
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:49 PM

A man who loves you and wants to be with you would walk thru fire to make it happen.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)