• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Awww mean daddy!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:45 PM
  • 6 Replies

LMAO!

http://www.parentdish.com/2010/03/31/little-boy-weeps-when-told-hes-not-a-single-lady-but-dad-saves/?icid=main|main|dl5|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.parentdish.com%2F2010%2F03%2F31%2Flittle-boy-weeps-when-told-hes-not-a-single-lady-but-dad-saves%2F

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
---Umberto Eco

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
xXxLillithxXx
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:47 PM

Lol how cute

MomTo2Boys2526
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:47 PM

LOL! My son would probably do something like that if he didn't have a nap LOL

oboe_chik
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:49 PM

That is absolutely my son to a T lol. Many days I have been late for work trying to get his short cut hair in a ponytail holder because he cried when I told him ponytails were only for girls (my DD has since switched to headbands thankfully).

Did you or are you working full time, juggling kids, a career and who knows what else? If so click on the picture to share your stories!

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:50 PM

Someone's prob gonna bitch at me for saying this, but why is he driving and filming?

hautemama83
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:54 PM

Quoting Becky.Mom.of.2:

Someone's prob gonna bitch at me for saying this, but why is he driving and filming?

I thought the same thing, but I think the mom was fliming first then handed it over when he started crying

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
---Umberto Eco

hatinnd
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:54 PM

What an excellent father!!

*         DO NOT buy a car from Tommy Denic of Palatine or Roselle, IL.  You can see why on my page.....  Or visit youtube: keyword (tdenic)    Help me save others from this misery...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)