Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Our beach trip! DD embarrassed me!!!!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:52 PM
  • 148 Replies

I took DD to the beach this afternoon!
She had fun diggin in the sand, but when we were walking the boardwalk, there was a girl beside us in a bikini. DD reached out and smacked her butt and told her "You nakie, that's private!"
Lol!!!!!! The girl just laughed.
What are some of your funny kids stories?

here are some pics of the bikini spanker at the beach today, lol!
And helping Daddy open up the store for the season!

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaSince08
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:52 PM

LOL That's too cute!

tialisa
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:53 PM

HAHA that is soooo funny I would have died laughing

Ohiomomto2

That's too cute!

night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:53 PM

whoot, What did the girl do? lol

yayay15

I can't think of anything like that right now, but I know my 2 year old comes up to me everytime I am breastfeeding and says "boob" and opens his mouth....he did it at the restaurant today and i really hope nobody saw because I havn't breastfed him in over a year so I feel a little awkward when he does it, lol!! 

SLGross215
by Sarah on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:54 PM

OMG that's funny.

One time I was explaining to my DH about what Aspergers was and my 3 yr old son says "mmmmmmmmm I love ass burgers". I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants....lol it still makes me giggle.

FotoFlexer_Animation-2.gif #2 picture by SLGross215

marmie41
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:54 PM

When dd was 3 my dh took her with him to the Water dept. to pay the bill.  Rachel proceeds to tell every one that "my mommie doesn't wear panties in bed."   Dh said he could  not get out of there fast enough.  And the kicker is we live in a very small town where you know EVERYONE.

Laura4807
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:54 PM

I would laugh SO HARD if a little girl did that to me. LOL

wife.and.mommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:55 PM

wow,no offense but that isnt even funny, she must have learned it from SOMEONE, and is that what you are teaching her that women who wear binkis are naked and to hit them?

Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:56 PM

Um, did you ever stop to think that to a 2-3 year old bikini bottoms look like panties?  Geez, lighten up a little bit.  And that maybe Mommy "gets her bottom" in her panties and says something like "nakie butt" or something.

Quoting wife.and.mommy:

wow,no offense but that isnt even funny, she must have learned it from SOMEONE, and is that what you are teaching her that women who wear binkis are naked and to hit them?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)