• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I swear im going to go insane

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:58 PM
  • 4 Replies

this dog hair EVERYWHERE is driving me nuts, I think I have sweeped my floors 100 times today. every time they move they leave hair on the floor.I thought wood floors would be easier then carpet. Boy was I wrong.

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
oboe_chik
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:59 PM

LOL Im the same way but I try not to be neurotic about it because if I do it will really really really bother me. The only time I really notice it is on the stairs though.

Did you or are you working full time, juggling kids, a career and who knows what else? If so click on the picture to share your stories!

Just_Bethy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:05 PM

I LOVE my carpet it hides sooooo much stuff!!!..LMAO

hatinnd
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:06 PM

For months after losing my cat, finding her hair on things brought me to tears.

*         DO NOT buy a car from Tommy Denic of Palatine or Roselle, IL.  You can see why on my page.....  Or visit youtube: keyword (tdenic)    Help me save others from this misery...

Shy_Dia
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:07 PM

i feel the same way about the damn guinea pig. she's old (5 years) which means she is probably gonna die soon... plus she has a bunch of cysts that the real owner (my sister) refuses to take her to the vet b/c our last one had cysts and ended up dying b/c of them (i think it was cancer)... which just means even more hair is coming out (if they are ill, they lose their hair).. i mean, she's confined in her age 75% of the time, but it still gets all over everything. i'm about to just tell my sister to take the guinea pig back, but then DS's heart will break <-- he told me so. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)