• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

no housework day?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:11 PM
  • 6 Replies

Have you seen this advertised on CM?

So whats the deal...are they sending a maid. Because if not I don;t see how I could just take a day off, lol.

Today I can say I am PROUD to be from Massachusetts!!

Hey Mr. President....Can. You. Hear. Us. NOW!!!!!

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
momto3infl
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:13 PM

Other than dishes every day. I only do major housework (dusting moping and laundry) once a week.

cowboygal
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:15 PM

I did the basic today. Took the kids to school, fed them and dh when he came home for lunch and picked up some clutter. I have a MAJOR uti that is killing me. So I took a "sick day" and spent the majority with a heating pad and been drinking water like it is going out of style.

night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:16 PM

It must be an April's Fool's joke huh. lol I always have something to clean around here, or else it would turn into a stinking pig sty

imthatgirl728
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:18 PM

Yeah I can't imagine not cleaning everyday. After a meal, it needs to be cleaned up, meals need to be cooked, things always need to be picked up. Maybe I'm just overly particular about my house? but I really don't think so.

Quoting night.magic:

It must be an April's Fool's joke huh. lol I always have something to clean around here, or else it would turn into a stinking pig sty

Today I can say I am PROUD to be from Massachusetts!!

Hey Mr. President....Can. You. Hear. Us. NOW!!!!!

night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:19 PM

I agree! House work is non stop around here. I take breaks, but I go back to cleaning after I have a little time to chill out.

Quoting imthatgirl728:

Yeah I can't imagine not cleaning everyday. After a meal, it needs to be cleaned up, meals need to be cooked, things always need to be picked up. Maybe I'm just overly particular about my house? but I really don't think so.

Quoting night.magic:

Ohiomomto2
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:20 PM

It's supposed to be one of their "parties" like they do on holidays (or maybe they USED to do?) anyways, I think it's fun, and if it's a April Fool's Joke I'm sad, because I miss their games!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)