Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

YOU'RE MOTHERF'ING RIGHT I CALLED THE COPS!!! YOU BEAT THOSE KIDS!! * cussing* UPDATE IN RED!!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:00 PM
  • 191 Replies

My hubby and I are sitting outside watching these neighborhood kids playing in a car while the lazy ass momma is the house. These kids are no more than 3 or 5 yrs old. They were pretending like they were driving and slamming the doors shut. One of the kids almost slammed the door on the others fingers.

Now they were in that car for playing for 45 min and no sign of mom. when the bitch finally comes to outside to leave, she realizes she can't find her keys. So what does think dumb bitch do?? she starts beating, NOT SPANKING her kids. We hear her scream " YOU STUPID LITTLE FUCKS, WHERE ARE MY KEYS?" She was beating them in the head with a shoe she found in the back seat. Are you seriously beating your kid in the head with a shoe?? I mean she was beating the hell out these kids RIGHT IN FRONT OF US!!! We were the only ones outside at the time so when the cops came, she knew right away that it me that called. She yells over the cop for me to mind my own damn business and she gonna fuck me up. Now mind you she is threatening me in front of a sheriff...lol dumb ass!! CSB came and took the kids and she was arrested. I'm for spanking ,but she flat out BEAT those kids. I know I did the right thing. The sheriff asked if I wanted to press charges, I said no. The bitch should have been watching her damn kids. What if they got the car into gear and it rolled backwards?  Some damn people!!!

The grandmother, sister and her brother just left from my house with CSB. They came by to thank me and hubby for helping the kids. This is not the first time she has beat on those kids. The grandmother was overwhelmed with gratitude for what we did. THe kids will go to grandmother for the next few months. CSB wanted to get our statement without the children present. I didn't know what the hell was about to happen when I saw all of them coming to my door..lol I thought it was about to be some mess. But the mothers brother and sister let me talk to the kids on the phone for a few seconds so they could tell me and hubby thank you. They were at the hospital getting checked out with another family member. The mother is jail and they say she won't be getting out anytime soon since she had a warrant for her arrest already. I'm just happy that I can go to sleep tonight and know that those kids do not have to wake up in the morning and wonder if mommy is going to hit them. I cried when they told us thank you. It really warmed me up inside to know that  we were able to save a child from possibly being beaten to death.

Lost-tv-953.jpg

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darcyk10
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:02 PM

Good job!!!!!! Im glad you did! :)

DaniCalx2
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:02 PM

I would have pressed charges :)

lilydoyle
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:03 PM

I'm happy for those kids! I would've pressed charges, though, if only to keep her away from them a little while longer, because she'll get them back eventually.

TimAndNicksMom
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:04 PM

i would have done the same shit, while i was talking shit to her. and then I would have pressed charges just to prove i'm the bitch she thinks i am :)

laughing

hautemama83
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:05 PM

Quoting DaniCalx2:

I would have pressed charges :)

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
---Umberto Eco

JSVDP

Wow

mommymandaleigh

I don't know how people keep cool long enough to call the cops. I'm sorry but if I ever see some shit like that I will eff a bitch up. I would be willing to take a little jail time to show that bitch what it feels like to be beaten. Yes I am aware that is not the "right" thing to do....but damn !

SamiJ18

Wow...what a stupid bitch.

carrieasia
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:05 PM

wow  what a crazy bitch.  i am glad you were there to call the cops.  hopefully those kids wont be returned to her i would have pressed charges too

CafeMom Tickers

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:06 PM

Good for  you.......BUT you should have pressed charges as well. That might hold her  in jail longer. I hope she doesn't get them back anytime soon.   Did they have alot of bruises or marks  on them?? Did they appear to be okay at least??  I think that was absolutely fantastic what you did for those kids and dont' hesitate to do it again should she get them back

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)