Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

YOUR CAR??

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:10 PM
  • 18 Replies

we have seen the inside and out of eveyones homes i want to see their inside AND out of their CAR come on don't be shy post away :) what do our mamas drive whats it look like inside whats it smell like (im a huge smell freak lol) and most important DO you LOVE it?? so have fun post away.... ill be back in a bit to post mine a 95 jeep cheokee sport red nothing fancy lol.......

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dylansmom26
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 11:51 PM

BUMP NO ONE?????

dylansmom26
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 1:02 AM

bump

darcyk10
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 1:05 AM

I have a chevy cobalt ls 2005 in cobalt blue. It has almost all the extras with it too. Are you looking to buy a car? We havent had any issues with our cobalt. They are really nice cars.

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Apr. 2, 2010 at 1:07 AM

I dont think I have pics of my car. Nothing special just a toyota Matrix. It is comfy, and works well so I am happy to have it.

Okay this isnt our car but it looks exaclty liek this but the widows are tinted.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ac/2003-2004_Toyota_Matrix.jpg

ss1436
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2010 at 1:07 AM

I don't have a pic right now, but it's a fully loaded 2010 Honda Accord. Oh and right now it still smells like new car smell and leather 

klynn80
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 1:09 AM

we have a black f250 super duty and a red jeep grand cherokee laredo. 

my husband calls my jeep the sissy jeep - which describes any jeep that's not a rubicon lol!

hautemama83
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 1:10 AM

I have a 1988 suburban, that I love, smells like oranges inside, from the air freshener. But I only have a pic of the outside.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
---Umberto Eco

AliciasMommy
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 1:10 AM

it's to dark to go outside and get pics so this is my car same year make and model

couldn't find interior pictures for a standard

SweetDreamsBaby
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 1:14 AM

I don't have a personal picture of my car right now because my camera broke and I got my car afterwards, but here's one off the internet. It's a 2008 Infiniti G37. My birthday present from my dad last year.

ETA: Just because this a picture from the net, doesn't mean I'm lying. Just making that known.

*Im a formula feeding, breastfeeding failed, playtex drop-in using, picture taking, parent choice products using, Baby-Gaga hating, proudly from a wealthy family, young, college student life loving, not ready to be married, living with boyfriened, fashion loving, shopping 'til I drop, Jeremiah adoring, kind of mom.*

dylansmom26
by on Jul. 17, 2010 at 6:19 PM

just wanted to bump and see more cars i need on and need ideas thanks :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)