Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Peeping Tom

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:20 PM
  • 0 Replies

The house next to ours has been empty for the past year.  The people who own it have had it on the market since we moved in, and they finally sold it last month.  Our master bathroom faces that house.  Anyway, the window in our bathroom is in our shower, and normally I open it (unless it's way cold outside) while I'm showering to help keep the steam out.  Aside from the fact that nobody's lived in that house for a year, it's high enough up I assumed you couldn't see anything but maybe my head if you looked in it.

Apparently, I was wrong in my assumption.  While I was in the shower earlier, something caught my eye and I glanced over and saw someone walk past a window in the neighbor's house.  I continue to wash my hair, until I glance over a minute later only to see that my new neighbor is standing in that window staring at me with his phone out!  I immediately shut the window, but good grief!  Now I'm completely grossed out, and pretty pissed on top of it... Ick!  Just had to share.

CafeMom Tickers

Proud mom to a Sensational kid with SPD

As a WAHM, I can help you change your physical and financial future!  Ask me how!

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/desireepurvis/

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)