Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh not this again! Worried and kinda tmi (piog)

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:51 PM
  • 6 Replies

I will be 6 weeks pregnant tomorrow and am really getting worried.  Soon after df and I found out I am pregnant, I had two days in a row of spotting.  Docs kept telling me everything was fine.  I stopped spotting for a couple days then did again though that I think was from sex because it happened right after.  However the last few days I have been having stomach pains but I think that is just from the diarreha(sp?) that I have been having.  However just a little bit ago before I took my shower I went to the bathroom and there was some really light pink stuff when I wiped....I am worried but at the same time getting annoyed.  I want to know for SURE that the baby is ok but no one is telling me anything.  My hcg was 546 the first night I went to er and was 988 the next night, less than 24 hours later.  I don't want to tell df about this current spotting as I know it will really worry him as this will be his first.  He has gotten his ex pregnant before but she m/c 6 times :( I don't know what to do!

pregnancy week by week

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MommyCakesinTX
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:55 PM

The spotting could be from anything. Maybe you have a yeast infection you don't know about. hey tend to show up the same time as diarrea for some people.   Try to be calm and call your Dr.

devrocarek
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:59 PM

That is the part that kinda ticks me off. The second time I went to the er they did a pap smear. I had to sit there with my df and listen to this doc step by step walk this chick through it and trust me it was SOOOO embarassing since df had NEVER been in the room when one was done. Then after they release me I ask when I will get the results of the pap and they tell me the doc did NOTHING with it including checking to see if I did have a yeast infection! WTH!!!! I am definately going to call my doc in the morning and get an appointment set up, I gotta know what's going on!

Quoting MommyCakesinTX:

The spotting could be from anything. Maybe you have a yeast infection you don't know about. hey tend to show up the same time as diarrea for some people.   Try to be calm and call your Dr.

pregnancy week by week

MBargie
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:01 PM

If your HcG levels are still going up it's a good thing. I'd be worried if they were dropping that fast. Just take it easy and if you are really worried order a sono to check on the baby. Good luck!

pamelam20
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:02 PM

Relax sweetie! Pink spotting is normally fine, it is from implantation. I had it when I got pregnant with my DD. Red blood/bleeding sends a red flag though. I would just take it easy and if you are really worried, you can go to the doctor. I will say a prayer for you, but pink spotting is pretty normal :)

devrocarek
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 4:42 AM

Thank you all for your adivce and support.  I am just really scared...I don't wanna lose this baby so I think sometimes I get worried over something that isn't posing a threat.

queenamy
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 5:18 AM

Its normal to worry! that makes you a mommy!

If you are very worried then go to ER and they should do an ultrsound.. which at this point there should be a heartbeat <3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)