Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

One of THOSE days...

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:55 PM
  • 10 Replies

I seriously feel like someone hit me with a bus then backed over me leaving me in the street for vultures to pick at and the left overs for a cat to shit on... then pushed aside by the street sweeper only to be flushed down the sewer by the run off from acid rain.

And THEN I started my period.

Anyone else?

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JenniferZiemba
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:57 PM

I haven't had a period in 17 months and I don't miss it at all!  (currently breastfeeding)

JenniferZiemba
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:57 PM

Whoops I forgot to add.  Sorry about your day.  What happened?

nbr1sahm
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:58 PM

Quoting JenniferZiemba:

I haven't had a period in 17 months and I don't miss it at all!  (currently breastfeeding)

You are officially banned from replying to any of my posts again. LOL! *just kidding*

hautemama83
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:58 PM

Ugh I hate days like that, sorry your days been sucky!

Lately I have just been having bad mood days, where I feel like just being pissed off at everyone for no apparent reason lol.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
---Umberto Eco

JenniferZiemba
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:59 PM

Sorry : (  I shouldn't be bragging.  If it makes you feel better I have 60 lbs to lose, yes I gained 60 lbs during my pregnancy.

Quoting nbr1sahm:

Quoting JenniferZiemba:

You are officially banned from replying to any of my posts again. LOL! *just kidding*

nbr1sahm
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:00 PM

Quoting JenniferZiemba:

Whoops I forgot to add.  Sorry about your day.  What happened?

Nothing too much out of the ordinary. Just been one of "those" days... ready to hit the sack and it's only 7 :-(

nbr1sahm
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:03 PM

Quoting hautemama83:

Lately I have just been having bad mood days, where I feel like just being pissed off at everyone for no apparent reason lol.

LOL! That was my day... pissed off at the world. Come to think of it, I never did have a full cup of coffee today. I got busy and forgot all about my yummy cup of Joe! Maybe that's why I'm in such a piss poor mood!

hautemama83
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:07 PM

Quoting nbr1sahm:

Quoting hautemama83:

LOL! That was my day... pissed off at the world. Come to think of it, I never did have a full cup of coffee today. I got busy and forgot all about my yummy cup of Joe! Maybe that's why I'm in such a piss poor mood!

LOL if I dont get coffee, you can pretty much consider my day ruined lmao.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
---Umberto Eco

serioussifL
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:14 PM

Hope you have a better day tomorrow.

My day was ok, except some white car almost hit me on my way home today.

nbr1sahm
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:30 PM

Quoting serioussifL:

Hope you have a better day tomorrow.

My day was ok, except some white car almost hit me on my way home today.

OMG! A friend of mine was walking across her parking lot at work and got hit by a Ford Explorer! People are flipping crazy. Now that would be a bad day! I'm glad you reminded me... things could always be worse!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)