Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm not really sure what I got myself into....

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:59 PM
  • 8 Replies

I have been really wanting to get a miniature pig as a pet. I have been researching and they seem to be the perfect pet for us. I can't seem to find one for a reasonable price and I was offered a FREE potbelly pig today. Much bigger than a miniature and probably different... I accepted the offer and I'm supposed to pick her up tomorrow! Is this going to be a disaster???? Has anyone had a potbelly?? She is an indoor pig! Oh~ and name suggestions, just in case!

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
TealWC
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:00 PM

Idk but here is a bump

carlinaiden
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:00 PM

my aunt owned a potbelly pig when i was growing up, i loved that lil/huge girl...she acted as a dog!! lol we even got his ear pierced!

jahvarzionmomma
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:01 PM

oh boy lol

kassee
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:01 PM

ive never had a potty belly but i heard they make good pets, heres a bump

aNzsMommy85
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:02 PM
Name her/him Porkchop :) But I have no idea about caring for one Sorry but good luck!
Case07
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:03 PM

i say petunia it was porkies gf lol.. ive heard they r very good pets

mrsjones2207
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:03 PM

Wow....the only family Ive seen with one was on Nanny 911...and it wasnt good...but not because of the pig lol. GL and keep us posted.

briansmommy7143
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:05 PM

That's a cute name! lol. The one I REALLY wanted, I found on Craigslist, but of course, the lady never responded to my e-mail (which is why I hate Craigslist!) but her name was Bacon, haha.

Quoting aNzsMommy85:

Name her/him Porkchop :) But I have no idea about caring for one Sorry but good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)