Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is this a bad thing?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:30 PM
  • 1 Replies

I know there are a lot of business management mommies on here.  I had two "in-house" interviews for a higher position at my work today.  One of the questions that was asked was what are your greatest achievements personel/work related.  I answered the question this way, my personel would be my three boys, and my professional would be helping others to achieve higher goals within our company.  Did I answer this question ok?  The next thing is, what does it mean when the operational manager and area manager smile at eachother?  Did I make myself out to be an ass, or they approve smile.  I read their body language and was wondering what the quick smile at eachother was.  I know it's a long shot, but put in for a higher position then what I'm currently doing now.  They were very nice to me, but I'm a type to see all negatives, before seeing the bright side of things lol!!  I also get really nervous in an interview, but I'm fine talking in front of a large group of people.  I always feel like a little kid being interrogated.  I know you're probably wondering well how the hell did you get hired on in the first place.  Well, it's because of previous experience and the lady was on her way out the door anyway.  Plus, that interview, they were looking for a yr of warehouse experience and nothing else really.

CHD Week Banner

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
jenzachsam
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:40 PM

bump 

CHD Week Banner

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)