Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Quick question...please...quick answer.

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:48 PM
  • 14 Replies

Im 27 weeks and I dont remember how bad gas pain is suppose to feel when your pregnant. But right now (assuming it is gas), I feel like Im in labor. I mean it hurts so bad I can barely talk or get up. Is this normal? I took gas x but its been an hour and a half and im cramping and having quite a bit of braxton hicks contactions.

Thank you!

CafeMom Tickers

toddler boyCamden 6/25/08

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TealWC
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:49 PM

I can't remember. Bump

mnmsmom2008
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:49 PM

I would go in and get checked out.  The only time I've had cramps as bad as labor pains was when I was sick with the stomach flu.

eeyorerdl
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:51 PM

If it hurts that bad, you may want to call your doc or go to the ER, just to be safe.  I didn't get to go into labor, (I was induced), but I don't remember any gassy pains.  and the Braxton Hicks I had were very mild.  i did have pain in my kidney area that I had to go to the ER for, but that was it...

dusky_rose
by Sue on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:51 PM

Call labor and delivery and describe your symptoms to the nurse to see if they want you to come in to be checked or not.

Click the image above to join our group.

yngmommy21
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:51 PM

i had diareah once (tmi) and felt like i was having contractions. i wanted to go to the hospital it was so bad, but I wasn't pregnant. For you I'd call a dr. I wouldn't take the chance.

wubbunny420
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:52 PM

i'd call the dr. and get his/her advice.

JBDslittlemam08
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:52 PM

call L&D now...don't wait.

queenamy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:53 PM

Are they coming and going every 10min or whatever? is there a pattern is what I mean..

Hows babys movements?

ladykoontz
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:54 PM

i would call the doctor, it could be serious

czchtaclo13
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:56 PM

The baby is moving like shes on crack! I can only tell sometimes when the contractions come and go because my tummy is so tight.

Quoting queenamy:

Are they coming and going every 10min or whatever? is there a pattern is what I mean..

Hows babys movements?

CafeMom Tickers

toddler boyCamden 6/25/08

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)