• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have a relative on this site?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:49 PM
  • 16 Replies

If so who is it and how does it affect the way you might respond to certain questions if at all? Are there certain topics you avoid because you don't want your relative to know all your private stuff?

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
imthatgirl728
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:51 PM

No way. This is my little secret, lol. I would hate to have people I really know here.

thisloveofmine
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:51 PM

No. I tried to get my mom to join but she didn't want to. And having a relative on here or anyone I know for that matter would definitely effect what I say on here.

Chaotic_Rayne
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:53 PM

My mom... but she never gets on. I like to have this as my little cave to go to and be myself and not have to worry about friends and family seeing what I say at all times

eeyorerdl
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:53 PM

My SO's sister was on here for a while, but I'm not sure if she still logs on.  I could care less honestly.  There's a lot of drama in his family and mine so it's not like it would be any different...

00momma00
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:54 PM

agreed!

Quoting imthatgirl728:

No way. This is my little secret, lol. I would hate to have people I really know here.

CODYSMOM_00
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:54 PM

noooooo

isra1986
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:56 PM

Yep. My mom, grandmom, sister and some IRL friends are on here!
I still answer as me!
It is a little annoying that my mom CAfe-stalks me, but it's not enough to make me be scared to respond to anything!

FranksHoney
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:57 PM

Quoting imthatgirl728:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
jridgill
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:58 PM

I do but I dont know what groups she is in. I don't think she logs on that much. No it does not change the way I respond to things or what I respond to.

De_Chick
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:00 PM

My daughter is in this group. Though she very rarely posts. I don't like to answer SEX questions here because I don't want her to read them and get grossed out...lmfao...nothing else bothers me to write about though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)